What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dodgy Daves Secret Tactics Shhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just standard 3rd person... Something everyone on the server uses... but then again there will always be that one person who has to quote rules or find faults in everything.
I am not here to get you banned mate, here to prevent it. IM just saying dont do it again. Its just the same as going back against a wall on a DMT, double tapping ALT and looking around inside the room. If the door (or gap) isn't open, i.e. You not 'third person peaking'

Nonetheless, I appreciate the video and do find it quite funny. Well played.

Oh, and Ill use that 1 liner next time I get called to liaison.

Last edited:
I am not here to get you banned mate, here to prevent it. IM just saying dont do it again. Its just the same as going back against a wall on a DMT, double tapping ALT and looking around inside the room. If the door (or gap) isn't open, i.e. You not 'third person peaking'

Nonetheless, I appreciate the video and do find it quite funny. Well played.

Oh, and Ill use that 1 liner next time I get called to liaison.
Nothing to prevent, I dont see how a ban can come from something that is actually a part of Arma itself... You can go underneath the building and just go from 1st person to 3rd person... It does it automatically instead of having to contortion my character in game to be able to exploit something that isn't intended by Arma.

Nothing to prevent, I dont see how a ban can come from something that is actually a part of Arma itself... You can go underneath the building and just go from 1st person to 3rd person... It does it automatically instead of having to contortion my character in game to be able to exploit something that isn't intended by Arma.
exploiting is using a game mechanic to do something un realistic. for example first personing blood diamonds to collector while first person in a cockpit is exploiting but is apart of arma.

exploiting is using a game mechanic to do something un realistic. for example first personing blood diamonds to collector while first person in a cockpit is exploiting but is apart of arma.
Then the whole 3rd personing is exploiting? because it is in its own right UNREALISTC :/

Think i'll stop commenting on these Rule quoters on what should just be a funny video.

Then the whole 3rd personing is exploiting? because it is in its own right UNREALISTC :/

Think i'll stop commenting on these Rule quoters on what should just be a funny video.

aha no your taking it the wrong way bro. its a hilarious video. im just saying becareful in the future. 3rd personing to view through a solid object is exploiting. and im quoting rules so your aware as this is rpuk with rules.

This is 100% exploiting you are looking through the floor to then run in and kill them. "I was just there to get geared but heli came in and I took cover, then when I saw that he had dropped that gun, I was just gonna rob it but when you notice theres a mag inside lol.... hmmmm opportunity lol"

i have had a chat with other staff and i have come to a decision that i will be banning you for rule (2.4)

(2.4) Using any exploits such as looting dead bodies, duplication of items or money, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside of its intended purpose, transferring / processing items through walls and windows,and locking doors that have been broken into before 10 minutes have passed, IE those that have been bolt-cut. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not be abused in the future. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back