What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Does any one play.....

Vacatio

Does any one play Team fortress 2? 

YHHizJv.png

Used to play it a lot (over 800 hours on record). I co-managed a large raffle group and did a hell of a lot of trading.

I built up a backpack (inventory) worth over £700 until the game just wasn't fun anymore for me and I sold it all. The game is brilliant but it's very repetitive.

Used to play it a lot (over 800 hours on record). I co-managed a large raffle group and did a hell of a lot of trading.

I built up a backpack (inventory) worth over £700 until the game just wasn't fun anymore for me and I sold it all. The game is brilliant but it's very repetitive.
Trading was the only thing i really did in TF2... trade trade trade then BUDs started to fall so i sold and left. ^-^

Trading was the only thing i really did in TF2... trade trade trade then BUDs started to fall so i sold and left. ^-^
As soon as the value of refined metal started dropping fast I decided it was time to cash out. Wasn't a fun decision, I loved TF2 and had played the game for a year. Was a real shame to have to sell it all but it really proves that you can make a nice but of cash with some clever trading.

I don't understand any of this i just get a fuck tone of head shots and smoke bitches with fire... are we talking about the same game? 

@hatchingdraggon

@♥PrincessShannon♥
<.< there are "steam items" like there are in CS:GO you can trade/buy them and make a profit if you know what you are doing,

there are 2 sides of TF2 the one where you "smoke bitches with fire" and trading.

Medic is the best class tho <3

I don't understand any of this i just get a fuck tone of head shots and smoke bitches with fire... are we talking about the same game? 

@hatchingdraggon

@♥PrincessShannon♥
Same game, there's playing and trading ;)

You use Australium weapons and wear unusual hats to look rich and badass. Other players in the game can see them, they don't give you any boosts but trading is a huge part of TF2.

Spy is the best class though

Love TF2, Medic and Scout are my favorite classes <3

Don't have it installed any more though, which is a shame..

Back