What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Does anyone use drones?

Dan

Are the drones useful enough to bother capturing red zones to get one? What do people use them for?

thanks

According to my knowledge the darter cannot be used by civilians but only by whitelisted factions. 

Drones are mainly used by police, due to them being an effictive way to conduct survelliance, etc, than having a helicopter following. Unlike a helicopter, they use a low amount of fuel, meaning they can conduct survilliance of an area for longer, due to them using less fuel. They also got the advantage of you being able to "park" it in one specific place, and then you can kinda "forget" about since, since you can exit the terminal you need for it, and have it on your screen, just the same way as a GPS.

I've never seen any civilians using them though. From what I could imagine, it's mainly police using it.

Civs can get a AL-6 Pelican (which is a civilian drone type in game) from capturing one of the zones, I forget which one. it could be used to watch over yourself while doing a run as you can put the camera view to display on your screen like the GPS window. It would not be very good to spot in combat as it does have a view camera, but it does not have any form of zoom. but could still be done.  

Back