What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Don Carlos & SIGØJNEREN (Action: Ban Issued 12/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proxeum

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Don Carlos & SIGØJNEREN

Time & Date this happened: 03/02/15 - 7:36pm

Which Server did this happen on: 1

Description of what happened: Myself and a few memebers of AEGIS were protecting a civilian, two men began to shoot at us, upon killing one and Marc Smith killing the other, they both combat logged.

What Rule Was Broken ?: Rule 1: 1B

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Didn't get a chance to.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

C008633A7ADC1B1E9A96A2BCB17F76F85C773393

Last edited by a moderator:
I was also a Victim of this assault as I was rolling with Nick too find the RDM'er, Don was killed by myself then broke NLR and picked up Nicks gun and killed me then later killed by you. They deserve a ban, Nick has also filed a report on these 2

These two I've seen RDM'ing around Kavala the other day.

I too have had a problem with these, I was driving around in athira and they stopped in front of me in a grey suv, at first I thought it was a troll so I was about to drive around, one of em jumped out, pulled out a handgun told me to stop and jump out. I stopped and was about to jump out to hand myself over while waiting for backup. But before I managed to stop or jump out they first fired some rounds into my truck then shot me in head... (will upload video once I get home)

Last edited by a moderator:
1fb71c446201de741fdf14151ae059a4 -1 Don Carlos - Forum Report 12/02/2015

d0f75633eaa5c26bb862da461c4d82ad -1 SIGØJNEREN - Forum Report 12/02/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back