What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Don Diablo (Action: Ban Issued 20/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claws4life

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Don diablo
Time & Date this happened:
9/10/2014 around 9 GMT
Description of what happened:
we made a road block to try to stop a guy and kidnap him, he continues driving so we shoot his tires and then chase him. He gets out of the vehicle and goes to disconnect inside a little hut.
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
Yes, he refused to comply and comeback. He thought his combat log was justified because he didn't wanna get kidnapped.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
At around 1:20 in the video you can see me get a glimpse of him before he disconnects.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eGeP-0isVY&feature=youtu.be

Edit: please note that my name ingame was [COA]Claws4life but the reason I keep it as PC Shifo on teamspeak  is that sometimes other police officers might need to talk to me about misunderstandings ingame, promised promotions, etc :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Teamspeak wise put [COA]Claws4life(Shifo).

I think he'd need more of a stiff warning than a ban, but yeah, it was combat logging.

If there are promotions, we'd do it in a group, and we'd pull you by your teamspeak rank.

Here is my story since its getting turned around alot what really happened.

I was driving as you can see, and the guy screamed "get the fuck out of the car", i hit the brakes but as you can see i immidiatly get shot... wich is RDM. And it  was my first hour on altis life so i drove off since they where shooting.  they destroyed my car and i did hide, i did not have any gear so why would i bother combat logging. I played alot of dayz and hate combat loggers the reason why i logged here was i wanted to report him and i tought it was legal to log off via the escape menu. 

Wich means you have to wait 10 seconds (or 8 or something) before logging off.. they implied that rule so that you cant get out of a combat without the enemy having a fair chance. 

Since this was not a fair fight because it was RDM ( i could not even stop or anything before they shot me) i waited legitly for the time to run out and than report it on the forum.

As you can see i made a report immidiatly after it happened on the forums so you can check the time. again i want to imply i did not have any gear or anything... i did not have a gun nothing... so why would i bother combat logging to actually lose my stuff......

Here is my story since its getting turned around alot what really happened.

I was driving as you can see, and the guy screamed "get the fuck out of the car", i hit the brakes but as you can see i immidiatly get shot... wich is RDM. And it  was my first hour on altis life so i drove off since they where shooting.  they destroyed my car and i did hide, i did not have any gear so why would i bother combat logging. I played alot of dayz and hate combat loggers the reason why i logged here was i wanted to report him and i tought it was legal to log off via the escape menu. 

Wich means you have to wait 10 seconds (or 8 or something) before logging off.. they implied that rule so that you cant get out of a combat without the enemy having a fair chance. 

Since this was not a fair fight because it was RDM ( i could not even stop or anything before they shot me) i waited legitly for the time to run out and than report it on the forum.

As you can see i made a report immidiatly after it happened on the forums so you can check the time. again i want to imply i did not have any gear or anything... i did not have a gun nothing... so why would i bother combat logging to actually lose my stuff......
we shot at your tires dude, no RDM. Infact we succesfully blew your tire and then we ran over to try to kidnap you, but you then combat logged inside a hut which is BANNABLE. And yes you had gear and a carryall backpack on you, at second 1:20 if you pause you can clearly see he's well geared. RDM is when we shoot at YOU, what happened is that we shot at your TIRES. you had no right to combat log, just because the 10 seconds doesn't mean it's not a combat log. The 10 second count is there to TRY to prevent the combat log, but the reality is you aren't allowed to combat log when being chased at all.

When the person in the video aims in you can clearly see him shoot at me not the tires. But the point is you didn't give me a chance to stop or anything... ofcourse i hit the gas pedal when you shoot... but the whole story is that you shot me before i could actually take part of RP or even respond... how can you assume that somone going that fast comes into direct chat range and immidiatly within 2 seconds is to a standstill !? 

Now  it is easy to flame 5 vs 1, but  how you guys played i had no chance to do anything or take any action.. i drive up to you and imidiatly after telling me to stop you shoot me... Thats RDM... 

What i did after that might not be 100% legit than but i tought it was legit doing it that way. and i was not going to argue with anybody who is doing RDM so i played safe i ran off and when i you guys where out of sight and no one was nearby i waited for the timer to run to zero and i logged off. and as you can see in another topic i immidiatly wrote a report... 

Besides i had no gear... i had a backpack and toolkits ofcourse. but nothing significant... i would lose anything anyway if i logged off. exept my backpack... but i think we can all agree that a 5k backpack is not the point here. 

When the person in the video aims in you can clearly see him shoot at me not the tires. But the point is you didn't give me a chance to stop or anything... ofcourse i hit the gas pedal when you shoot... but the whole story is that you shot me before i could actually take part of RP or even respond... how can you assume that somone going that fast comes into direct chat range and immidiatly within 2 seconds is to a standstill !? 

Now  it is easy to flame 5 vs 1, but  how you guys played i had no chance to do anything or take any action.. i drive up to you and imidiatly after telling me to stop you shoot me... Thats RDM... 

What i did after that might not be 100% legit than but i tought it was legit doing it that way. and i was not going to argue with anybody who is doing RDM so i played safe i ran off and when i you guys where out of sight and no one was nearby i waited for the timer to run to zero and i logged off. and as you can see in another topic i immidiatly wrote a report... 

Besides i had no gear... i had a backpack and toolkits ofcourse. but nothing significant... i would lose anything anyway if i logged off. exept my backpack... but i think we can all agree that a 5k backpack is not the point here. 
Stop lying dude, you can see me clearly aiming at the lower part of the car in the video, if we actually wanted to kill you we could have easily done it. You didn't pull over, you kept driving until we shot your tires out, you ran to a building and you combat logged, admit your fault or you will only make it worse for yourself. Keep in mind, RDM is when you actually get killed, you did not die, your tires were shot, not you.

As i said its easy to go 5 vs 1. i am not lying its just how it is i am not going to tell a different story to please you. I am not making it worse i am telling what happened and you can clearly see my story on the video. thats all i got to tell about it.

I know for sure i couldn't stop withing that range xD... and after you started shooting me i dont believe you would actually let me live. so ofcourse i keep driving if somone shoots. besides the fact it was already RDM because you where not participating in role play.. or maybe you where but with your own... i could not respond or take action..

We are turning in circles here and i am just telling the truth i cant make more out of it i cant make less out of it.

Ps bear jew bring bring something usefull please all i hear you do now is bring in useless comments and offensive language ingame.

As i said its easy to go 5 vs 1. i am not lying its just how it is i am not going to tell a different story to please you. I am not making it worse i am telling what happened and you can clearly see my story on the video. thats all i got to tell about it.

I know for sure i couldn't stop withing that range xD... and after you started shooting me i dont believe you would actually let me live. so ofcourse i keep driving if somone shoots. besides the fact it was already RDM because you where not participating in role play.. or maybe you where but with your own... i could not respond or take action..

We are turning in circles here and i am just telling the truth i cant make more out of it i cant make less out of it.

Ps bear jew bring bring something usefull please all i hear you do now is bring in useless comments and offensive language ingame.
Sir, RDM is when you shoot at somebody with no warning/roleplay, in my video you can see us clearly warning you "get the fuck out of the car" and then shooting your tires off, your combat log was not justified.

So if i would run around in a town screaming get your hands up and immidiatly shooting somone it is not rdm ?

Because that is how it went i couldnt react. And you try to justify that.

Ps. This is just once again another lie :"Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

Yes, he refused to comply and comeback. He thought his combat log was justified because he didn't wanna get kidnapped."

I never spoke to you until this topic.

Ps. This is just once again another lie :"Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

Yes, he refused to comply and comeback. He thought his combat log was justified because he didn't wanna get kidnapped."

I never spoke to you until this topic.
I spoke to you after you reconnected kid, and you refused to co comeback because we apparently "tried to RDM" you. Again, we didn't shoot at you, we shot at your tires, RDM is when you actually shoot someone in the head with no warning. In the video we shot at YOUR CAR to disable it not it to kill you, I swear to god it's like talking to a brick wall.

Lol? Dont try to safe yourself now.. i spoke to you ingame after the topic was made. And we never spoke about me coming back to you ?!!

RDM is when you don't apply role play.. not only when you shoot somone on sight.

How could i have roleplayed this ? I just drove past a wall of bullets.

No offense but you are the short minded here.

Lol? Dont try to safe yourself now.. i spoke to you ingame after the topic was made. And we never spoke about me coming back to you ?!!

RDM is when you don't apply role play.. not only when you shoot somone on sight.

How could i have roleplayed this ? I just drove past a wall of bullets.

No offense but you are the short minded here.
Copied this from Altislife.co.uk rules

Inside Green Zones

VDM = Instant Ban (Killing by using a vehicle is VDM)

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM.

As you can see, in the video we roleplayed and told you to get out of the car, you just kept driving so we had to shoot at your tires. No Random death match (RDM) happened here.

You could have roleplayed this by getting out of the car and putting your hands in the air when we disabled your vehicle.

this is also copied from the Altislife.co.uk rules on forums

Rule 1: Cheating, exploiting, hacking

1A) Cheats, scripts or hacks of any kind are not allowed. Even those who are not considered harmful, like graphical enhancement utilities.

1B) Combat logging during a fire fight, resisting arrest, or when the police are in pursuit is exploiting.

As you can see, we didn't RDM, we perfectly roleplayed and warned you to get out of the car before shooting. Even after that we disabled your car and we weren't gonna kill you, we were gonna take you hostage.
On the other hand, you combat logged while being chased to avoid being kidnapped. Thus, you're the one who broke the rules here.

EDIT: Did you really come on teamspeak and say to my clan members that there is a "10 second rule" that you have to wait before you can combat log during fight after then it's not bannable?. Sir, you are beyond dumb and I think you deserve a good ban hammer to the face so you can know the server rules very well before you can play on this server again.

This is yet another post of you showing how much lies and nonsense you tell but above all badly informed you and your team are.
I will sum them up so maybe your simple brain can comprehend it:

1.RDM you say so yourself its ban if no roleplay, you claim to have "perfectly roleplayed". now i tell you for the 10th time.. WHEN I ARRIVED YOU STARTED SHOOTING i could not react to what you asked nor to a certain roleplay so at that time you started shooting and you provoked RDM. 

2. What happened after that is i ran away because you already provoked RDM and ofcourse i am not going to roleplay with an RDM'er.

3. You claim to shoot my tires this is all nonsense only because in the video the guy aims low at my car i was getting shot above my car aswell i could even see the flares. and in the video you can clearly see the guy aiming down the sight at the windshield.

4. in the video you can clearly hear your group say, i cant shoot him from here and a little bit later somone shoots at the hut. So how is that kidnapping?

5.this brings immidiatly up this point i never ever heard you talk about a kidnap xD so how could i suggest that i didn't want to get kindapped? i ran off etc because as stated above it was rdm.

6.the most funny point showing how dumb and one sided you are. yesterday ingame after this topic was released i told people i logged off after 10 seconds when pressing escape( it are actually 8 seconds i could see) i tought this was a legit way to log of. (oufcourse not in a firefight, but YES if there is RDM or other non legit playstyle) i admit being wrong here altough it was my first hour on altis life and i read the rules but we let the admins decide about this.

BUT your friends and you changed it into a "10 seconds rule" and spammed the side chat so you could not even read what i was typing. AND I DEFINATLY NEVER CAME ON YOUR TEAMSPEAK xD....!

As i said about the logging off thing there is enough information here to read what i did and why i did it. But you are so short sighted to not understand it. The rest is for the admins. I am done talking to a little child now.

Everything i see coming by in your posts are the same information and alot of things that are turned around into something not true.

This is yet another post of you showing how much lies and nonsense you tell but above all badly informed you and your team are.

I will sum them up so maybe your simple brain can comprehend it:

1.RDM you say so yourself its ban if no roleplay, you claim to have "perfectly roleplayed". now i tell you for the 10th time.. WHEN I ARRIVED YOU STARTED SHOOTING i could not react to what you asked nor to a certain roleplay so at that time you started shooting and you provoked RDM. 

2. What happened after that is i ran away because you already provoked RDM and ofcourse i am not going to roleplay with an RDM'er.

3. You claim to shoot my tires this is all nonsense only because in the video the guy aims low at my car i was getting shot above my car aswell i could even see the flares. and in the video you can clearly see the guy aiming down the sight at the windshield.

4. in the video you can clearly hear your group say, i cant shoot him from here and a little bit later somone shoots at the hut. So how is that kidnapping?

5.this brings immidiatly up this point i never ever heard you talk about a kidnap xD so how could i suggest that i didn't want to get kindapped? i ran off etc because as stated above it was rdm.

6.the most funny point showing how dumb and one sided you are. yesterday ingame after this topic was released i told people i logged off after 10 seconds when pressing escape( it are actually 8 seconds i could see) i tought this was a legit way to log of. (oufcourse not in a firefight, but YES if there is RDM or other non legit playstyle) i admit being wrong here altough it was my first hour on altis life and i read the rules but we let the admins decide about this.

BUT your friends and you changed it into a "10 seconds rule" and spammed the side chat so you could not even read what i was typing. AND I DEFINATLY NEVER CAME ON YOUR TEAMSPEAK xD....!

As i said about the logging off thing there is enough information here to read what i did and why i did it. But you are so short sighted to not understand it. The rest is for the admins. I am done talking to a little child now.

Everything i see coming by in your posts are the same information and alot of things that are turned around into something not true.
1. We started shooting after you started to speedup when we told you to get out of the car, rewatch the video.

2. It's only RDM if you get shot in the head, you got shot at your tires.

3. That is a lie, In the video it's so clear that I was aiming at the lower part of the vehicle ( that's why your car eventually got disabled after we popped the tires )

4. That is a lie, you can clearly see us saying the video "let's take him hostage" while we're chasing you into the hut. Even I was saying while running after you. "sir please stop running or you will be shot"

5. Again as number 4, we said multiple times that we're kidnapping you in the direction communication.

6. You just admitted to combat log, thinking that waiting 10 seconds is a legit way to combat log. You sir did not read the rules.

7. Me and my friends never said "8 second rule" or "10 second rule". There is NO such rule as "10 second rule", Combat logging in any shape,form or time is bannable.

Also you're claiming that we spammed side channel? That's a lie, show me the pictures or the video of us doing so.

All I see here is you trying to bullshit your way out of an obvious combat log, I'll just wait till an admin sees this.

I recommend reading this: http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/2548-altis-life-server-rules/

please tell me if you find any "8 second rule" or "10 second rule" in there :)

This has turned into a "he said she said" situation....

I will go on the evidence presented to me, which shows a combat log during a combat situation. For that i will issue the ban and you may submit a unban request as i note you haven't been banned before.

5234fd1a2de1deaa156376efb6b0e54a -1 Don Diablo - Forum Report 20/09/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back