What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Don pedro Unban Appeal (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patta

Your In-game name: Don pedro

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198023615521

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 5053ab0ad818671b31b5e72ad2dd2755

Date & Time you was banned: 1 hour ago

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: 1B) Racism is punished by a permanent ban without appeal

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

Me and my friend were robbing this guy at the weed processing on server 2. We tried to rob the man who made the video but he started running away and I reacted with: Fucking nigger. I know its a bad thing to do and it was not my intension to hurt him this way. I have in real life 2 friends who are black and they say a lot of nigger. Im also a bit get used to say that to them and they do not care about it but that are my friends. This was ingame and it came out of my mouth what was pretty stupid.  I want to say sorry to him because this was not my intention. I started playing this server 6/7 months ago and still enjoying it. Hope i can get another change and this wont happen again. I said ''Fucking nigger'' but its not like I hate niggers. (not at all)

too bad he didnt talk after this happend otherwise I would appologie to him.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:  Don pedro  http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/29605-jorgen-army-don-pedro-racism/#comment-181854

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Accept your apologies and i get that you have a bad habbit. But anyways i will leave those words behind and accept that every one deserves a second chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back