What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Donated days ago, still no donator status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently turnaround time for activation of Donator Perks is:

Monday - Friday: Within 24 hours

Weekends: Within 12 hours

If you have not received your donation after this time frame please message me directly rather than opening a forum thread.

Many Thanks

Not speaking for him, but in his defence while at work, I know Wilco has been snowed under recently. We both have. I know he had something like 160 PMs waiting for him on Sunday, and god knows how many forum posts to deal with on top of that.

What's your Donator Tier level, Denzel? Tell me, and I'll see if I can pump the numbers in myself for you. Sorry for the inconvenience. Wilco will tweak it later if there's anything wrong, I'm sure.

Not speaking for him, but in his defence while at work, I know Wilco has been snowed under recently. We both have. I know he had something like 160 PMs waiting for him on Sunday, and god knows how many forum posts to deal with on top of that.

What's your Donator Tier level, Denzel? Tell me, and I'll see if I can pump the numbers in myself for you. Sorry for the inconvenience. Wilco will tweak it later if there's anything wrong, I'm sure.
I have not donated, the donator in question is Dogs

• Dogs ( £ 5.00 )
  • 25 April 2014 - 10:07 AM
I believe that is tier 1.

I've just popped that into the game-server database myself, at level 1 tier. Any problems, please let me know. Apologies for any delay. As I explained, Wilco has been massively busy with extremely high-priority server issues over the last few days, and we're a bit short-handed at the moment. Donators are *incredibly* important to us, so we're very grateful to you for your patience and your contribution!

Do let me or Wilco know if there is anything else you need help with.

I've just popped that into the game-server database myself, at level 1 tier. Any problems, please let me know. Apologies for any delay. As I explained, Wilco has been massively busy with extremely high-priority server issues over the last few days, and we're a bit short-handed at the moment. Donators are *incredibly* important to us, so we're very grateful to you for your patience and your contribution!

Do let me or Wilco know if there is anything else you need help with.
I appreciate your time and help :) I as part of lord sandisks house am forever in debt to you.

Thanks for sorting this out TinyBigJacko

Just got round to this post :) sorry about the delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back