What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Donation Award

Simon Muyijtafung

Unlinked
I can see that i never Got my 4.20 Award. First i tought that the Awards were removed, but newer donations has them. 

If someone could look into this it would be nice.

-Simon

Have you logged out and in of your account since the donation? If not try that, it may update it for you  :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
When did you make the donation? Your profile doesn't show them for some reason: 
edd8dadc7f.png

if you hover over the lines on the right, you can see he donated £10 and £4.20

Have you logged out and in of your account since the donation? If not try that, it may update it for you  :blush:
Thanks for the advice, it doesn't seem to work for me though. c:

When did you make the donation? Your profile doesn't show them for some reason: 
edd8dadc7f.png
My donation from 03/15/2016 is on 4.20£.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm that @Xarquemade the donation of £4.20,@Wilcowill need to give you the achievement personally I believe if it has not gone through for whatever reason. I seem to remember a short period of time where the donation messages weren't working and this was probably one of the side effects of that.

You'll have to wait until somebody from Management gets around to it, please be patient as they are quite busy (Refrain from sending messages etc.)!  :blush:

Back