What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Donation issue (didn't get anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Muyijtafung

Unlinked
Today i decided to donate 10£ to the server, since i've been playing on it for along time and wanted to help out.

I donated the 10£ through Paypal, my money was taken from my bank account and went through immediately.

This email basically confirms that my payment went through. (Sorry it's in danish)

yMJOV2_fR9v0eZZPsWYIu4cARAjvhMVah_egQCFfcclKllgVAtw3YHb0D4PHLHnISaImoNQb06wGWHYchpd6Xdvwv8XHyPW-tXTg=s0-d-e1-ft

tors. 03. dec. 2015 16:46:06 CET (UTC+1)
Transaktionsnr.:

Hej Majbrit ....
Denne e-mail bekræfter, at du har doneret £10,00 GBP til AltisLife.co.uk (email@altislife.co.uk) med PayPal.
Vekselkursen for dette køb er 1 Dansk krone = 0,0910332 Britiske pund.
Denne betalingskorttransaktion vises på din faktura som "PAYPAL *ALTISLIFECO".

Donationsoplysninger

Bekræftelsesnummer:

tKK2KQA-Vcfw6YcmEbTdrCI6ik_Y0tOL9GkOwcdsYjpikB6_wvkjFgzsRQCi0ZjEigrOyWTCKQsMBCnNNQr1kFWg9N0=s0-d-e1-ft

Donationsbeløb:

tKK2KQA-Vcfw6YcmEbTdrCI6ik_Y0tOL9GkOwcdsYjpikB6_wvkjFgzsRQCi0ZjEigrOyWTCKQsMBCnNNQr1kFWg9N0=s0-d-e1-ft

£10,00 GBP

Fra beløb:

109,85 DKK

Til beløb:

£10,00 GBP

Vekselkurs:

1 Dansk krone = 0,0910332 Britiske pund

Formål:

Forum Donation

Reference:

Bidrager:

Modtageroplysninger

Donationskoordinator:

AltisLife.co.uk

Kontakt-e-mail:

email@altislife.co.uk

Med venlig hilsen,
PayPal Danmark

-Simon

Last edited by a moderator:
Today i decided to donate 10£ to the server, since i've been playing on it for along time and wanted to help out.

I donated the 10£ through Paypal, my money was taken from my bank account and went through immediately.

This email basically confirms that my payment went through. (Sorry it's in danish)

(removed image to shorten quote)

-Simon
I'm a bit confused now. 

Either this is just a post you made to tell us you donated, but posted in wrong forum

Or, did you forget to write the important part of the post (did not recieve the donator bonus, jada jada)

??

Changed the title a bit ago, but yeah.. Kinda forget the important stuff.

Didn't rechieve the special bonuses is what i am trying to say.

Might want to blur out some of the information on that image. 

@Wilco If you need the transaction numbers again, just tell me.

Not to be pushy, but would it be possible to get my bonuses fixed today?

- Simon

@Wilco

I don't usally support with money over the internet.

I just want to know if it would be possible to get an refund,  and then i could donate again? 

Like i really want to support and all, but you know, in it for the bonuses aswell.

I respect that you're a busy man. 

(if you need the full receipt i can reupload it again).

Weird, because I have same bug as you have.

Donated but not recieving status. Which is kind of annoying. At least getting an answer or anything would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back