What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Donations not being displayed if they are old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool

TankMeister
If you done a donation before May 2016 then it doesnt display in the donations on your profile. Just annoys me that I have donated 30 pounds to the server, but because its a long time ago it doesnt count? 

Well it does count, at some point your hard earned money help keep the server lights blinking!

In 2016 there was a big update to the third party application we use for donations meaning they included donations on profiles! Unfortunately anything before this date does not feature.

Ciaran looked at it in 2016 and due to the number of entries and the different DB changes we had 2 options, start again again from fresh or group everything pre may into its own donation group knowing unfortunatly it wouldnt show up in profiles but it meant we still had the data.

We went with the latter option, it doesnt mean we value your support any less or forget you helped keep the lights on.

My donations are still on my page so surely a fix can be made for them to be displayed

Maybe it can but its not a priority at this moment in time, It was a featured that was forced by the application and without doing even more customisation we didnt have a way to turn it off completely (none of this information showing on profiles)

Ciaran is our backend guy and when we last looked at this in 2016 he implemented a fix so we could move forward, Only 2 members have mentioned it since.

My advice would be not to expect a fix for something that happend nearly 2 years ago and isnt affecting a mass number of players nowadays, It will get fixed if Ciaran gets to the point where there is nothing else to do in his life or the servers life or whatever else hes working on... hes a busy man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back