What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppa Pig

Does the donator cash counter in my profil account add up all donations over time like 10£ here 30£ there and once I Reach Lifetime and Investor cash totals on the counter do I get the badge being its not a one-time 320£ donation ????

You will get the lifetime donator badge once you reach the total of £160 however you may need to contact a member of staff to sort this out, all i am gonna say is keep the receipts handy but i am sure your total count is somewhere on the forums... somewhere.

Lifetime Donator usually must be £160 in one go

Investor can be made up of 2 Lifetime Donator i.e. if you donate £160 today and £160 in 2 months

Thanks for the reply and im going to go that route to attain the investor badge 🙂

You will get the lifetime donator badge once you reach the total of £160 however you may need to contact a member of staff to sort this out, all i am gonna say is keep the receipts handy but i am sure your total count is somewhere on the forums... somewhere.
This is not true. For lifetime donator you need to donate £160 in one go. And for Investor this is if you donate another £160 in one go. 

Question has been answer by Sonder

Locked. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back