What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Don't be a dick - Know what your actions will bring.

Steamthrower

I try to be helpful  to people who have just arrived at Altis. I spent my last hour today focusing on helping this 1 guy learn to play (forgot his name) I used my helicopter and helped him fly around to places to get him started. I got him a gun - let him fly my heli - taught him how to mine oil and he got processing licence, but, in a huge dick move, he decided to shoot one of the guys that pulled up in an offroad to sell their oil. Upon doing so - I was taking off but he managed to get inside my heli as i was going, and these guys shot my helo and killed me - blowing up my helicopter.

I'm sorry - I try to be good to you, I gave you all this knowledge - just please, have some respect and know what your actions will bring (not just to you by the way).

I may post the video on what happened but first I need to edit it so it is just the last part.

I will carry on helping starter players - I don't really need to do anything else. Just please take in what I said above.

EDIT: anybody know a software that just trims the video? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
disgusting move,

good job that you are trying to help newbies btw  very nice of you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back