What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Don't look back; VOTE for jack!

Bone Topick

Unlinked
From Mayor candidate: " Jack "

As you know, these are perilous times. Rising drug abuse; inept and ill-equipped police force, underfunded NHS, with UNMC, Hobos not making enough money to put food on their plates. This is what the great maritime city of Kavala has sunken into due to civil war and inept leadership. What we need now most is strong leadership with strong ethics, and a populous willing to submit to them. So what reforms do i want to pass during my first short term in order to open the gates to a brighter and cleaner future.

The Policy.

The first policy is an immediate closure of the stretch of road in front of the market. This is the part of the main road in Kavala stretching from the bank all the way to "bits and bobs". This is after public outcry and protests from nearly every citizen on the Island, the government controlled zone is a "Safe zone" but a "War zone" if you are not being hit by a car, then you're being shot by a hobo gone rogue who managed to illegally immigrate to the island and find a gun.  Johnny Bravo has championed this campaign and has led numerous protests that have garnered Atlisian attention. (This policy does not apply to Taxis, who can park on the side of the strip to park or pick-up clients) 

My second policy is to crack down brutally on executions committed inside the three major cities. Anyone seen executing a man who is bleeding out, in Kavala, Pyrgos and Athira will  be deported immediately if found guilty. 

My third policy is to increase NHS funding, help them help you. This is a reform that everyone is universally agreed upon and should get passed almost immediately after i take office. 

My fourth policy is to turn the abandoned basketball court into a amphitheatre; with minor innovations, we can turn a useless obstruction into a bustling sanctuary of performance, art and music. This will give Hobos something to do, and give a place for those with talents to make money through charitable donations. 

My fifth policy is heavily requested by the ARAC. They wish to have the ability to impound cars and make a profit, i fully support this motion, as it will increase their use, their employment and their attitude. Having the ARAC becoming a force for good on the island will increase the islands productivity. 

My sixth policy is to increase the minimum wage from 3K to 5k. This may not mean much to the rich on the island, but in the long run will have dramatically good benefits. Only a repugnant asinine junker cant see the benefits in giving their wealth to the poor. With more money hobos can save up for trucks, supporting the local economy, they can afford defensive fire-arms in order to protect their business's and prevent robbery. If this reform gets passed, we will see an almost sudden boosts to our local economy. 

My Seventh policy is an increase in the price of boats which are already over 200k. In order to put in these reforms, we need to fund them, and sailing is a rich mans hobby. Any boats bigger than that which are needed to fish, will have their prises raised substantially by the governments fishing centre and conservation centre. 

These seven reforms will make the island a cleaner, safer and more profitable place if i manage to get them passed into law. 

Atlis Veteran.jpg

[SIZE=11pt]William Bradford, speaking in 1630 of the founding of the Plymouth Bay Colony, said that all great and [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]honourable[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] actions are accompanied with great difficulties, and both must be [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]enterprises[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] and overcome with answerable courage.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]If this capsule history of our progress teaches us anything, it is that man, in his quest for knowledge and progress, is determined and cannot be deterred. The [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]centralisation[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] of this great island,will go ahead whether we join in it or not, and it is one of the great choices of all time.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Those who came before my government made certain that this country rode [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]they[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] waves of crime, the waves of [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]corruption[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] t, but we don't just mean to be a part of this change, we mean to lead it. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]we [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]set sail[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] on this new sea because there is new knowledge to be gained, and new rights to be won, and they must be won and used for the progress of all [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Atlisians[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt], beating corruption on this island, or the massive abuse of drugs, the oceans of hobos in our city [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]centres. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Whether it will become a force for good or ill depends on man, and only if [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Atlas[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] occupies a position of pre-eminence can we help decide whether this new ocean will be a sea of peace or a new terrifying [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]theatre[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] of war.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]There is strife,  prejudice,  national conflict on [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Atlas[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]. Its hazards are hostile to us all. Its conquest is validated by [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]numerous[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] different [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]factions[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] fracturing the island, but i will provide us with peace, this [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]opportunity[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] for cooperation may never come again. But why, some say, why reform Atlas? Why choose this as our goal? And they may well ask why climb the highest mountain? Why, 35 years ago, fly the Atlantic? Why does UNMC change their uniform?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]We choose to reform Atlas. We choose to go to Reform Atlas in this two weeks and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]organise[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the other seven policies too.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]The system is rigged against us, whether we choose to let one faction hold office, whether its a police member, or a UNMC member, remember this, thee is another option, there is another candidate. Jack has no alliance to anyone, no favours to anyone, no love for anyone but this small island and her people. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Don't look back in anger, don't look back to what we were, look forward to what we can become under a new government.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Don't look back; VOTE Jack. [/SIZE]

Atlis Veteran.jpg

Cba to read😂But clearly you have put a lot of effort in so +1 for mayor

Last edited by a moderator:
Cba to read
1f602.png
But clearly you have put a lot of effort in so +1 for mayor
Same 😂

let's put it like this. i lend you my vote but if you back out on funding the NHS then i will come and collect my vote again ;)

+1

let's put it like this. i lend you my vote but if you back out on funding the NHS then i will come and collect my vote again ;)

+1
Yea what rewan said :p and also make it so UNMC are permitted rifles in your lands and you will get a lot of support 😉

You seem to overestimate quite how much power the mayor has. By all means, go ahead and try, but I can't see it happening ...

Don't forget, laws are only written when the CSI's and Mayor agree on it.

You seem to overestimate quite how much power the mayor has. By all means, go ahead and try, but I can't see it happening ...
Dont worry sir, im well aware of the vast limitations, but part of RP is the fact that not all promises can be met, and the backlash that occurs 

Back