What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Double Action Revolver

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJ Adams

Banned
When you pull the Double Action Revolver out you're unable to walk around, you're stuck in the same spot unless you swap to another gun / melee weapon
I didn't check whether or not the gun could be fired as I was in an area very populated but I'd say it's safe to assume that it doesn't shoot either (best to test first though)

To add on to this report : 

The 'Double Action Revolver' no longer shoots twice as it should. It is a single shot, this has only just changed recently as has the 'not being able to move' bug

Added as #385 to the board.

The 'Double Action Revolver' no longer shoots twice as it should. It is a single shot, this has only just changed recently as has the 'not being able to move' bug
The term "Double Action" refers to the trigger both cocking and releasing the hammer, which I'm presuming it still does, and does not mean the firearm should fire twice. Therefore the previous state was the bugged one, which the devs seem to have fixed.

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back