What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Double posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
So seen that double posting seems to be happening a lot.

did a quick test and the thing where when a post is submitted the the option to click the button again is greyed out so to speak is now gone and you can post the post many times.

This will also help serve as a psa, click the button once, it will work.

Fuck knows... I do believe this is a cloudflare issue as it did not happen before cloudflare, We cannot ditch cloudflare unfortunatly.

I think people just need to sort out there crappy connections along with clicking the button once, I ve never double posted and my internet is powered by tractors.

I think this could be related to the speed of the server vs the database. Its not logging the query to the database quick enough. I have seen this on PM's too

I think this could be related to the speed of the server vs the database. Its not logging the query to the database quick enough. I have seen this on PM's too
Not much to  do with the db, queries executing fine as is the php processes supporting the forum. Takes a lot more than the current load rates to do anything to the response times on the server. Will keep this open now and monitor things, but I think it is a one-off or localised to a few users and their browsers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back