What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Down with democracy!

SassyCheese

Alits is a mess at the moment and it's time for change. Man exploiting man under this capitalistic government and it's time to make the change to communism. We spend too much money sending police out to stop these hobos who brutally murder each other every day trying to make ends meat and enough is enough, when will we make the change to help these people and make use out of their various talents. The crime rate is too high and something has to be done. We are the "Altis Communist Revolt" are here to take down our government who take all the money for themselves, the business owners who take too much of our hard earned money. 

With communism all the hobos will be fed and will have all their needs attended to, instead of being used as slaves and begging on the streets of kavala they can become workers, who will need to rob anybody any more while we are all making fair and equal money. We come in peace but be prepared if our voice isn't herd force will be used all over Altis.

Rallies will be held all over Altis so people can hear what we have to offer.

Investors who want to donate to our cause contact one of our members and you will get a seat at the table when we start our own state owned governemnt where all men shall work as equals.

Anybody seeking to join the elites who will fight for us when push comes to shove and the current leaders won't yield our recruitment will be open in the gangs page in the next few days.

"let the ruling classes tremble at communist revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Working men of all countries unite!" -Karl Marx

People of Altis be prepared for change!

I want to record the rally because I know it's going to turn into a shooting fest.

It will probably be a lot of hobos struggling to pull their rooks out before getting rubbered but our message will get out
The slang here is entirely fascinating, hahaha. I'm only stating that from standing and watching the center of Kavala for hours on end.

Back