What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

DPI glitching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something which counts as exploting. I would into detail, however I doubt the staff team would want me to, therefore I refer you to Youtube.

PS: Do not do this! It is bannable!

pretty much have your dpi so high that when you start spinning you start gliding around, dont do this as there is no point and its easy to spot and you will get banned.

Apparently, you don't even need your DPI high to do it. If I was you, when running away try to refrain from strafing even the slightest bit.
so you are telling me that i have to run in a straight line when getting shot at? fuck that man then i might aswell bang myself in the forhead.

in my opinion as long as i have not changed any setting or setup any hotkeys to manipulate the game then i can do whatever i want, as long as i do not exploit or take advantage of an known bug/glitch.

and me zigzagging is not a part of that!

I completely agree with you. We all know Arma can be buggy as shit, so when you are running in a zigzag, for someone else you could be pinging across the place. You just gotta be careful.

I completely agree with you. We all know Arma can be buggy as shit, so when you are running in a zigzag, for someone else you could be pinging across the place. You just gotta be careful.
If you have a recording and it shows that you haven’t changed any arma settings and YOUR speed doesn’t look sped up, you shouldn’t get in any trouble. 

If you have a recording and it shows that you haven’t changed any arma settings and YOUR speed doesn’t look sped up, you shouldn’t get in any trouble. 
as far as i know, as long as you are not going around like you are ice skating then you are not dpi glitching

Precisely. Unfortunately I had no footage and I was already banned by the time I could record. Thankfully I was allowed back and now take precautions with most stuff I do.

As I previously stated, to others you can be flying across the place even with slightest movements so you just have to be careful.

so you are telling me that i have to run in a straight line when getting shot at? fuck that man then i might aswell bang myself in the forhead.

in my opinion as long as i have not changed any setting or setup any hotkeys to manipulate the game then i can do whatever i want, as long as i do not exploit or take advantage of an known bug/glitch.

and me zigzagging is not a part of that!
yea just make sure you don't do any movements that you wouldn't be able to do irl

yea just make sure you don't do any movements that you wouldn't be able to do irl
ahmm if its like that then dont do anything, i cant run with a backpack filled with mags, i cant run when my arms are broken because ill probably be crying. i wont be running after being hit by a car, i cant hold a combat stance in real life.

dont compare this to real life, id say anything that you do should be allowed as long as you dont modify anything to gain advantage or use a known glitch/bug.

So zigzagging using your mouse and keyboard is fine? Because I do that all the time. I just don’t throw my mouse around the desk like a mad man. I always get paranoid when zigzagging though because I don’t completely understand how to dpi glitch (I thought it was just throwing your mouse around on a high dpi but apparently there’s more to it) 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back