What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dragging Bodies out of green zone

Hassle

So I have seen this a few times and I'm kind of unsure if its allowed, but people dragging and putting downed people in a car and driving them out of the green zone to mess with them and ultimately execute them surely this isn't allowed right? 

p.s i have never had my body cam on when this has happens but is it a reportable offence?

This isn't allowed unless the dead person actually says they can take them. I've not seen anyone been taken like this, even though I know it happens.

You should also try and record always because you can fall back on it ( Unless your PC is big poop like mine, then it may lag your game out )

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't allowed unless the dead person actually says they can take them. I've not seen anyone been taken like this, even though I know it happens.

You should also try and record always because you can fall back on it ( Unless your PC is big poop like mine, then it may lag your game out )
Good to know and i usually do record but it just happens to occur when i don't have it set up

Green zones are “Safe” areas where players are able to convene without hostile interruption. They are not safe havens from the law however, Police can attempt to arrest you.

Being able to take people from a greenzone to kill them would mean it's not safe and thus is not allowed. 

Back