What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Droge Worst Signing Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droge Worst

The Original Sausage!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(Play the video as you read it)

Hey everyone! It was a great 2 years. I started playing here in 2014. Spend loads of time playing as a cop and training other officers in Academy. Went up to SI and got great roleplay scenario's with most of you guys!

As some of you know, before I joined this community, I was hosting my own servers on Arma 2. A server with my favorite map: Namalsk. Now the 'tickling' feeling in my body said that it's time to continue... To move on...

It's time to move on as I and some friends are making the next big step. Developing another Arma 3 server on my favorite map. It will give me to little time to continue admin on here.

I want to thank everyone for the great experiences I had.  I will still come along some times <3

Bye Bye Xxx
Droge Worst

Last edited by a moderator:
NOOO! NOO NOO NOO NNOOOOOOOO!! DONT LEAVE ME BEST FWEND!! NOOO :(

(TEARS ARE IN MY EYES AS I WRITE THIS)

Really going to miss you droge <3 Wish you luck with the future.

Goodbye Fwend, you have been a great member of the staff team and a big hole to fill! 
Good luck whatever you do in your life, you will be missed!
SPC Fergus

Well. this has come as a surprise. 

Droge Worst... An incredible roleplayer, an incredible guy.

Sad to see you leaving.

Don't be a stranger, keep in touch <3

Thank you for all the help Droge, you've done the community a good service in your time here. You will be missed!

P.S. I hope your server fails terribly and you are forced to come back here where you belong...

It's been good, I will miss you ? 
8c042109a6640de3dc259e249fd19ebb.jpg

Bye bye Sausage, my favourite Admin - come on ts sometime!

Sad to see you go. You have been here since i joined this community.

I will always remember you by this gif.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to turn the music off but I just can't, Although I don't know you very well, we have had talks I do want to thank you for everything, you were a great admin, I wish you good luck on your new server

Don't hurry back too quickly ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back