What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Drug dealing

Status
Not open for further replies.

c0nfig

Hello,

I think if you add drug dealing to NPC's to get dirty money should be a thing since cops would get notified if an NPC snitched and called cops on a person that sold them a bag of meth / weed / coke

It's a good experience as well more stuff happening to police and to players. Hopefully this gets up. ❤️ 

Ive seen this done on other servers where NPCs bought joints from players. Its a great idea as it fits in with the street level dealer type stuff. 

much prefer the selling drugs to npc's or to players if they gave positive and negative effects to them like armor/run speed/stamina and things like you fall over, pass or you walk slower then a pensioner on market day when super high

also makes it less arma style with the going to a field going to a building and selling to a till and having a fear of people sitting at either and robbing your of everything you have on you, Maybe having it so certain streets or blocks of the city the npc's will buy from you if you walk around it

could even work towards someone getting a dispensary/medical options for some drugs to sell legally 

Following on from dentibus suggestion - couldnt we have the hospital buying pharmaceutical grade cocaine? I mean this IS something that happens in real life. Sure its not called cocaine like it is in game as it has another brand name, novocaine or whatever else but it absolutely is used in medical practice. So is ketamine and a bunch of other "illegal" drugs. 

Is there room for an opioid (sp?) market in LS - opium, morphine, poppies etc. 

This will be looked into in the future, I will be reworking the whole drug system in the future 🙂 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back