What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Drug Ideas and more

HyperG1

Hello,  

Well after being back for a while I have seen some major updates that are looking really good and giving a lot more features within the city. I have been involved with the drug side for a while now and would like to know the possibility of any changes that can be made with the drugs and how they are obtained. I remember back in time when you use to have to actually put in some serious work to collect the drugs at fields that would change location every so often. so here I have a suggestion that might increase interactions more and make people actually work for the rewards.

DRUGS

Cocaine seems to be the people's go-to choice but rather than just being in the city for 5 minutes and buying it and becoming a rich kid, why not have the fields back which would increase the grinding, it would also give the gangs more interaction work. before you use to have to go to the field to pick the drugs, then take it to a processing hut to cut the cocaine then off to the seller. Well, why not bring back the fields where we can pick the drugs but be able to cut them we would have to go to the gangs who control the cutting agents making it a controlled drug still but giving people more RP to go out and get the drugs. this would mean gang interaction at the fields, police raids like they use to and gangs coming together to push the police back to protect their product, members, and trucks. have it so you would still be able to sell on gang turfs still as normal but the change to how we get the drugs.

Because as of now I don't hear about any drugs apart from cocaine. math is far too risky to try to even make for what it sells for when coke is 100% risk-free to buy but risky to sell to some extent.

MINING

Is there a possibility to have maybe the cole/copper/iron to be moved to the quarry and keep the rest of the stuff you would find deep in a mine where it is with maybe some lights in there if possible? I think it would be nice to see some activity at the quarry as it's a large area and gives a little more RP over that part.

TRUCK DRIVERS

Is there somewhere to add something for when someone delivers a shop delivery order I have the option to tip the driver if he has brought the stock to my shop in good health and quality? not sure if this is an option but maybe have a system for truck jobs where they can get a little tip for doing the job without damaging the cargo.

POLICE

One thing I have noticed is the amount of police ( not all ) that are baiting on gang turf for RP which to be honest a single officer or even 2 for that matter would not go into a known gang turf when there are around 7+ gang members armed on there pulling them over or trying to arrest as its 7+ against 2 yet it happens. They come on the area wind gang members up and when someone pushes back they just mention some sections to search remove stuff arrest and then circle the area over and over. Now don't get me wrong some police are doing a fantastic job for RP and help where they can when needed which is nice to see. but given that gangs are very limited to what they can do I think the police system needs a good rework as gangs get blamed for nearly every little thing that happens and get arrested raided and search when half the time they didn't actually cause it. I was parked up on a turf having a chat next minute I'm been pulled and been told I'm been arrested and searched as they believe they saw me selling even tho I never moved but again if I argue back my bike gets impounded with a big price on it and they search me for no legal ground or proof they saw me do anything apart from talking. Luckily enough some people vouched for me and helped defuse the situation. my bike broke down and I had to contact the tow company to come to take it as it would not repair. I then go to impound to see it has been impounded for £100,000? I do get that there is meant to be a balance but I find it leaning to the police more rather than a 50/50  so the police who do this type of activity then ruins it for police who do help as they constantly get s***t because of it 

I could be wrong and many people might prefer how it is now so I'm not trying to say this new way is wrong I'm just throwing in some opinions and seeing what ideas others might have. Again not saying anything is wrong now just thought ide get some opinions they may be better than what i have put 🙂 thanks again for your time everyone.

ye as hyper as posted i think the drug need a update on how they work to help bring other drugs into the city not just the same thing all the time and bring more roleplay to the city in different ways i think each gang controlling different drug would make it alot better and give everybody a different experience i think the fields and drug picking location would be a good way to go as it would add weight to drugs again and make it lot harder to grind  and more interaction like cops pulling over drug convoys for searching when they have a reason to alot of opportunity to improve things in that way

Back