What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Drug Locations

SmithyX

As of the recent update of drugs only being bought by one local at a time per a person, is there  any chance we could maybe bring the drugs to sell anywhere in the city as I've seen this work in other city's. I understand we are different here but when your not affiliated with a gang this is just making it even harder for a man with a side hustle to not get robbed or killed as I'm straight away a target when it comes to a gang wanting to sell at the same time especially when its there own turf. 

I have seen this befor in other places to. You could sell to all locals, everywere. They also had a chance to allert the police.

+1 from me

I'd +1 this, be more realistic to have a larger spread on it, I can imagine alot heading upto paleto to sell

Be funny to see a dispatch

"Reported drug sale mt chilliad" waypoint is to the very top of it hah

moved to the correct part of the suggestions side of the forums

+1 from me, will stop police camping at selling points 
very true they would have to track sales and move with them, sell in one place for a week then move to another, be much more realistic for the cops to have to work out where people are selling mostly

very true they would have to track sales and move with them, sell in one place for a week then move to another, be much more realistic for the cops to have to work out where people are selling mostly
Exactly that, police would have to be on it a lot more and with the selling to one local would also benefit that as people would be able to spread out 

I have mixed opinions on this.

On one hand I agree and feel this would make it a lot easier for people to sell as well like people have said in other citys it works well however..
On the other hand the current way of selling at gang turfs gives interaction between gangs and people who are selling giving RP such as (TAXING) I also think that selling anywhere would make it 10x harder for police to have a FAIR chance of catching criminals due to limited units and expectations.

Overall if drug selling stays how it is now (one person per local) I would say that this should be put in place as at the moment it is extremely difficult to sell during peak times.  

I have mixed opinions on this.

On one hand I agree and feel this would make it a lot easier for people to sell as well like people have said in other citys it works well however..
On the other hand the current way of selling at gang turfs gives interaction between gangs and people who are selling giving RP such as (TAXING) I also think that selling anywhere would make it 10x harder for police to have a FAIR chance of catching criminals due to limited units and expectations.

Overall if drug selling stays how it is now (one person per local) I would say that this should be put in place as at the moment it is extremely difficult to sell during peak times.  
Oh yea keep it to 1 sale per local but just open up the whole map for sales, it would also help levy the complaint of we can't all sell to the same local if you open up a larger area then there shouldent really be any issues with the 1 sale mode

Back