What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Drug sales inside the nightclubs/bars around the city

William Antrim

In real life people buy drugs in clubs. 

why not put a load of people into the nightclubs who might want to buy certain drugs in game? 

does it imbalance the server: 

no

will loads of people vote it down because they dont like change..... yes most likely 😄

Its a nice suggestion and a good idea, but just adding sales inside of nightclubs is going to make it even easier to sell drugs that it already is. There are plenty of places on the map that are marked and some that isn't even marked. Its already too hard and too many places for police to watch over and bust drug sellers.

Just my opinion tho!

Its a nice suggestion and a good idea, but just adding sales inside of nightclubs is going to make it even easier to sell drugs that it already is. There are plenty of places on the map that are marked and some that isn't even marked. Its already too hard and too many places for police to watch over and bust drug sellers.

Just my opinion tho!
Yeah that's the point. 

+1 I think this would be more balanced then the current locations as it would be more risky to sell as people would find it harder to get away.

Back