What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dude................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Francis

Okay, so few hours ago....A group of at least 10 people came and few of them was cops, I got arrested ( cops wanted to check if I had drugs or some thing....) and then there was a big explostion ( Remember the 10 people part) few moments after the explostion I got banned ( The admins says I used hacks) Well, Can YOU ( admins) tell me, why do you think that from those 10 people group, you guys thinking that I AM THE GUY WHO USED THE HACKS?!?!?!?!? ( you probably cant because it's impossible to doing "russian roulette" In this case and ban only 1 guy from the 10 people group) sooooo just unban me or some thing....................

You are only delaying yourself by making multiple threads and bumping your topic's incoherently. Just wait for the admins to check the logs and by being patient you will get your answer, It doesn't help and won't make the process any faster if you are just spamming, more than anything you're probably annoying the admins.

Please reopen a topic if you wish to discuss this further

Closing topic as old - locked 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back