What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Duping posts (Fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan I

S T 4 N L 3 Y
Hello, I've managed to press the "Sumbit post" button several times and it duped my post, uhmm im not sure if this is meant to be or not? But it should be dealt with in some way so dumb people like me dont screw up!!

Last edited by a moderator:
its literally because you spammed the button, be patient and wait for it to load up and we won't have this problem...

If you do post 3 of the same topic, link the two duplicates in a 'report a post' (little flag on the topic) and a staff member will hide the duplicates shortly.

its literally because you spammed the button, be patient and wait for it to load up and we won't have this problem...

If you do post 3 of the same topic, link the two duplicates in a 'report a post' (little flag on the topic) and a staff member will hide the duplicates shortly.
okey samat, but you know that im stupid :( love you babes<3

Moving this to fixed, This is usually either down to the patience of the user or the link between the user, our webserver protection and our webserver.

Its just one of those things :) - We do not usually use a heavy handed approach in terms of dupe bans unless the person is clearly duping on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back