What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dutch says farewell for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DSGT Busterguy  @Droge Worst it was a pleasure to serve to cops, to behonest i rather liked the rp then shooting haha,am coming back dont worry! btw a great thankfull thanks realy give's me more moral!

10 hours ago, Rhyx said:

Btw dutchyy, who is going to link the songs that fit to a topic?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

NOOOOO dont leave dutchy u were like the first guy i meet when i rejoined the police and ur like the best police roleplayer except walt he is something else but stay on the forums!!!  and i wish u the best luck in the army. @Dutchyy @Walt

NOOOOO dont leave dutchy u were like the first guy i meet when i rejoined the police and ur like the best police roleplayer except walt he is something else but stay on the forums!!!  and i wish u the best luck in the army. @Dutchyy @Walt
hshs thx bud!

My god didn't expect this one, enjoy Dutch and good luck . I remember you talking about your goal in the many months we played together :D , sorry for the late reply I too am extremely busy. Thanks for being a great friend hope to see you around again sometime however :)

My god didn't expect this one, enjoy Dutch and good luck . I remember you talking about your goal in the many months we played together :D , sorry for the late reply I too am extremely busy. Thanks for being a great friend hope to see you around again sometime however :)

lawlll

Bloody hell, its a sham see you to go. I wish you the luck in your future whatever you do! 

сука товариш

U stuped only speciul forces worthwile is Спецназ (Specnaz)

rosja2-specnaz-ukraina-480x270.jpg

блять

(The video is from 1995 and shows the crimes in Russian army at that time,such guys as that officer got sentenced for 12-20 years of prison time)

Tru slav quality 240p(premium quality is 144p obviously)

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't spoke to you in a while Dutch mate, but I'm sad to see you go buddy...

Indeed very sad to see him leave. Ive heard he will be gone forever :'(

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed very sad to see him leave. Ive heard he will be gone forever :'(
oiiiii

On 27-1-2016 at 10:50 PM, dzul said:

сука товариш

U stuped only speciul forces worthwile is Спецназ (Specnaz)

rosja2-specnaz-ukraina-480x270.jpg

блять

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back