What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Earn Money - Become an employee!

IS the huron mine or yuours? if its mine than no ill go as advanced guard, but if its yours ill take huron pilot! Contact me on discord TheCap#2882

@Haywire

There was nothing in the terms and conditions about the contract ending! You'll be hearing from the unions, @Haywire! 😛

@Haywire,

Notices to employees or their representatives:????

Union Law requires employers to notify either the individual employees affected by a business closing or mass layoff or their representatives at least 60 calendar days prior to any planned business closing or mass layoff.  If employees are terminated on different dates, the date of the first individual termination within the statutory 30-day or 90-day period triggers the 60-day notice requirement.

HE HE HE  

rac.png

@Haywire,

Notices to employees or their representatives:????

Union Law requires employers to notify either the individual employees affected by a business closing or mass layoff or their representatives at least 60 calendar days prior to any planned business closing or mass layoff.  If employees are terminated on different dates, the date of the first individual termination within the statutory 30-day or 90-day period triggers the 60-day notice requirement.

HE HE HE  
I encourage employees to make a claim to the Secretary of State for any money they're owed under s182 Employment Rights Act 1996 whilst I change my name and go and hide in my barn

Back