What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

easier ways to make money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfie Silvers

since the prices of a lot of luxury cars and upgrades being so expensive and the risk of being robbed in a taxi i am suggesting that there is an easier and safer way to make money, for example a scratch card or a form of gambling say for example a scratch card costs £1000 with a jackpot of 50-100k but the odds being low of winning the jackpot i’m talking below 1% chance of getting it so it cannot be easily exploited but is still a fun thing to do. 

You may find other ways to make money if you go out and Roleplay a bit with people/groups. Not saying you don’t, just know there are more things available that’s not taxi/mechanic that pays. 

Last edited by a moderator:
This is something that players have already done in RP, you could start something like this yourself and promote it on tweedle etc. Supercars etc are expensive, so people dont go from zero to hero in the matter of hours. Many, many ways to make money on the server that isnt the usual, selling drugs, taxi etc. Be creative!

Sounds to me like you want a "Get Rich Quick" method. That's not what we are about here. I will defend you slightly and say for general civilians, there isn't much in terms of making a stable income and would be great to see more ways implemented. My advise would be to talk to people around the city and see what they would advise in terms of gathering a stable income.

Unfortunately this is not a popular suggestion, therefore this will be rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back