What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Echo Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

ech0

To start of I'd like to say a big thank you to the community for providing such a unique RP experience.

I first joined this server back in April and started out doing fish runs as a hobo I didn't even know there was a vehicle inventory so I ended up filling up my inventory then running up to kavala square to the fishmonger. Then one day I met a fellow named@Cogmaster. Who was out on his boat we had a race and we became friends. He helped me to start out and somehow convinced the Marmite Miners to let me in. ( Thanks for that @DR Milo) This helped me a lot as I learned most of my RP skills in the Marmite Miners sadly though the gang became dead with hardly any members on. Most of the time It was only me and @snazzyluke99so I joined PLF to freshen things up a little. I really enjoyed playing in PLF and would like to thank @Vlad Vaginfor being the leader of such a great gang. After PLF made the leap to Tanoa I stopped playing with them as much as I preferred Altis. So I looked for an Altis gang to play with. I found the AVC and applied. Thanks @Khaanfor letting me in to the gang for the short time I was in it. Recently though I have not been enjoying myself as much as I used to on the server and I feel leaving is for the better.

Over the past few weeks I have debated on leaving or staying in the community but I have made my choice. But I may return who knows..

I would like to thank all my friends and people who supported me on the server and I wish everyone in this great community the best of luck in the future. I may come on the team speak every so often to have a chat. Feel free to add me on steam If you want to talk or play with me If I don't have you already. (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271821013/)

Cya!

No! don't leave! Anyway have a good time wherever you end up next! and let's play some battlefield later shall we? ;D

Sad to see you go amigo!

You were missed on Tanoa! Hope to see you again another time!

well thanks echo for helping me learn the ropes and getting me into trouble with the law, haha. Sad to see you go bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back