What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Economy Reset

Would an economy reset be beneficial for the server?

• Total voters
Hell if there was a bank wipe I wouldn’t even care for paying for guns in the police put us all at an even playing field, or even try rebel life out and work my way up with everyone else!

Just be nice to have a chat with people where everything isn’t hello officer just to let you know I have friends in the area!! “Okay all I wanted to know is do you need a toolkit buddy, looks like you’ve crashed” 😂

Of course it isn’t going to be popular and I know people don’t like loosing all the stuff they worked for, but at the minute rebels have so much that they don’t need to do anything! 

Think bank wipe and vehicle wipe, keep licences and levels as some people (Danish) have spent weeks just working on levels.

Runs make less money?  (Blood and uranium earn wayyy too much) and guns cost a lot more? 

Cops pay for higher calibar weapons 5.56 and mx (higher rank) free test have to pay for? 

In before the facepalms 😉

Last edited by a moderator:
Or you could just do it so you keep your licences, vehicles etc but everyone’s balance is reduced to 5-10 mil and then sort out the economy by increasing prices for guns etc so atleast everyone who had money is still left with a decent amount but will still need to start grinding to make up for the changes 
Don't force everyone down to 10 mill, it should be you can keep 1/3 of your bank Balance, but EVERYTHING else stays the same(Property inc Gang bases), Levels, Prestige, Vehicles, and other things like this)

I don't think reset is the way to go.

Reason: This community have over 4 years behind it, meaning players who started off here have gotten older during these years.
People who were 16-18 going to school, not doing anything etc are now people who are in Work, starting family, establishing their life etc and in their early/mid 20.

These people logon in the times they can, and those times they want to use what they have worked hard on getting over several years.

So, resetting the economy will make these players play less, they don't have time to grind day in and day out to reach the level they want to be, and this will result in a lot of players stopping to play. I also think that this will lover the average age on this server.

I have been playing places were resets happened on a regular, and its good to keep the playing field leveled, but due to this never being done here, I think this will cause more leavers than gaining players.
dw if it happens ill farm for you ma dude!

Don't force everyone down to 10 mill, it should be you can keep 1/3 of your bank Balance, but EVERYTHING else stays the same(Property inc Gang bases), Levels, Prestige, Vehicles, and other things like this)
Okay so explain what good reducing it to 1/3 will do for people who have over 200 mil? Or even 100 mil. At 5 or 10 mil everyone will be at an even playing field, the people who have earned over that will still have something to work with to get their money back and everything will be easier.

Okay so explain what good reducing it to 1/3 will do for people who have over 200 mil? Or even 100 mil. At 5 or 10 mil everyone will be at an even playing field, the people who have earned over that will still have something to work with to get their money back and everything will be easier.
Well how would someone with 200 mill feel about being given the same as someone with 50. 1/3 will reduce even the richest player down to 60mil(Richest active one). OH no. THat is 5 -10 people out of a community with thousands of active players who will have 50 mill in their account. So what? That is fairer & to be honest if they were smart they would have gone and invested 100 Million in different helicopters so they don't lose as much. If you want to wipe everyone's money then it should be done in an EQUAL & FAIR  way with people not losing all of it.

What about introducing more ways people can lose larger amounts of money.

For example

- Much greater tickets for those with large weapons etc

- Give the ability for police to seize vehicles and locations like hurons, blackfish, gang towers  etc and then have to pay a massive fee to get them realised like 50% of there worth etc

- Make a high roller gambling place where people can bet like 5-20mil on things like races etc

- More expensive mods for things like cars , helicopters, planes, buildings

- Capture locations where rebels capture something they have to deposit large amounts of cash in vaults or places in return to get cool items like new guns, cool trucks, helicopters etc, but if other rebels come they can take the money inside the vault's etc

- A advanced rebel bank which is interdependent from the others and has good non monetary rewards for joining but has an insane joining fee like 10-20mil.

- A prestige system that allows you to access larger trucks and helis with larger storage space etc but for every level you go up you lose like 10-20mil or money is reset every time you prestige.

Here are just a few ideas to help deplete some people of there large balances of course they are all optional apart from number 1-2 so we don't get server wide panic that everyone might be affected by something they didn't ask for.

I don’t think there will ever be a fair way to wipe the server. 

I think if people are bored of doing runs now they will be bored of doing runs if their accounts were wiped. Have lots of money and having no money won’t change people’s attitude to doing runs. 

I think if your are going to wipe. It would have to be done from Hero to Zero. Otherwise people who have every vehicle and license they need would just end up short of cash for a few days nothing more.

If I am completely honest, do I want to lose everything I have work hard for? No, I like that I have the vehicles and houses I have. I like that I have the Armoury I have in one of my houses.

The money and items I have allows me to RP in the way that I like. Is that the RP that some people complain about? I think not.

I believe to many people have the attitude that they are the best or the have to win everything. Big or small the result is the same. To often people have to win every encounter. Some of the best times I have had was when I have been a hostage or been robbed. For me it’s about give and take, you win some you lose some.

When I look at some of the people who have voted yes, I can only agree with Wilco statement or at least wonder why they have voted yes. I get to see what some of these people get up to in game and I don’t think they are in it for the same reasons as some of the others. Again if I’m very honest I think they would want a wipe so that they are back in the driving seat of gunfights on the server.

I agree that something needs to be done, but is this really the answer? I don’t think this is the answer.

When I look at some of the people who have voted yes, I can only agree with Wilco statement or at least wonder why they have voted yes. I get to see what some of these people get up to in game and I don’t think they are in it for the same reasons as some of the others. Again if I’m very honest I think they would want a wipe so that they are back in the driving seat of gunfights on the server.

Many of us have voted yes because we genuinely believe a wipe would be beneficial to the server. Even if we're wrong, or you don't agree with us, I'm sure the majority of 'yes' voters don't have any bad intentions. There will likely be people voting for selfish reasons on both sides of the poll...  

Many of us have voted yes because we genuinely believe a wipe would be beneficial to the server. Even if we're wrong, or you don't agree with us, I'm sure the majority of 'yes' voters don't have any bad intentions. There will likely be people voting for selfish reasons on both sides of the poll...  
Hence why I said “Some” and not “most, majority, lots or all”. 

Thing is I do not think this will sort anything out. If a large gang(e.g OG) do 1 weed run, someone can run off to advanced, buy the license & suddenly the whole of OG are running around with Mk1's, just with a lot less in their accounts. They could be running around with these guns within 2 hours of the reset & everyone else will get d**ked on HARDER becuase they will be lucky to have a rook to defend themselves... Nobody has thought of it this way have they.

Thing is I do not think this will sort anything out. If a large gang(e.g OG) do 1 weed run, someone can run off to advanced, buy the license & suddenly the whole of OG are running around with Mk1's, just with a lot less in their accounts. They could be running around with these guns within 2 hours of the reset & everyone else will get d**ked on HARDER becuase they will be lucky to have a rook to defend themselves... Nobody has thought of it this way have they.
That’s why if there were a reset I think we need to look at how much you make off a run and gun prices! Considering every month they are half price anyway 

That’s why if there were a reset I think we need to look at how much you make off a run and gun prices! Considering every month they are half price anyway 
I feel like if money is reset the server will be worse off than currently as at least now people with money can afford to Rival big gangs & although being a hobo is slightly harder, big gangs go against big/rich gangs & hobos against hobos. From what I have beeb seeing bigger gangs DEFEND the newer players & also financially assist many.

So make us do steal a sulfur run and a rubber run to make guns and make 7.62s found in schematics. You can still buy 6.5 but 7.6/s would be painful to make and would have to be stored and kept safe.

I could never see an economy reset happening on this server, as lots of people have said, servers with resets die out quickly.

My suggestion is to make 7.62s very VERY expencive, like endgame expencive. That would reduce the people with high tier guns. I do agree with people that if you dont want to do runs, an economy resent isnt going to fix it.

So, to sum up. Make guns more expencive (not overly) and make 7,62s exclusive, so the average rebel has a 6.5 round gun.

Back