What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Eddylane is leaving. not anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddylane

So to start from the beginning

I'v been here for more then 2 years and i had a great time in the community met alot off people in game and spoke to alot off people on ts that i now can call friends and i made alot off friends

The reasons that ill be leaving the community are:

I disagree with alot off decisions that been made in the past months by managment (no hate towards it just my opinion)

Theres not been any changes in altis life and i really have no fun in the game anymore because off no updates to the server

And then all the drama me myself tries to stay out off it but just being it around you im a bit done with it and it does not make the community fun

Ofcourse there have been good sides off the community but everybody know those already

I've had alot off fun but sometimes it has to come to an end.

I will thank all the people that been here to make it fun and will tag some people:

@Squeaky@TacticalPanda@Hololock@DI Summers @Kieron @Reece Smurf @Tyson Smurf @Kech @Koala Bear@CONDOG@just Monk@Khandamir@2Pac @Kyle Dorans@Tivroxx@NimmerN @McSmally@ANDRES@ArrogantBread@@Renagade_Rhys@blaze1981@Finchyy @DanielnotDainiel@Labrador @Caitlin @puppy1004

All these people above here made my time amazing in the police UNMC and rebel life.

And i probably forgot some people but i can't remember everything anymore :p

I will be on Teamspeak but i won't be playing on the servers anymore i just can't really be asked anymore with altislife for now.

Hope to see you here and there on TS im always open for a nice chat Goodbye for now

Peace,

Last edited by a moderator:
Eddylane how you going to bring the pain now...

Have fun wherever you go and keep in touch mate! Goodluck whatever you do now.

wowowowowowoowowowowow no eddy, please don't leave me love :( if you stay you can beecome Eddy comunicato and become my child :(

Eddy I'm gonna miss you mate your a great guy and its sad too see you go take care and be happy, take care 

-Staticz

It's been a pleasure Eddy, enjoyed playing rust with you and the times in arma. You were a great guy and i wish you well in the future.

- Pimpmauser

We didn't always get along but you were a good guy. Will always remember the time you dropped 25 cops in like 5 minutes haha.

Sad to see you leave, All the best in the future mate 😘 AND DONT BE A STRANGER ON TS EITHER

Last edited by a moderator:
Goodbye and thanks for choosing us I hope you enjoyed the majority of your time here, and thanks for being grown up about leaving tonight... this is the right way of conducting yourself IMO.

In regards to the management team actions, We do what we need to do... Its never been easy steering this ship and not everyone will agree, Personally I dont make all the decisions but my view is I like people to conduct themselves online as they do in real life... unfortunately for some that isn't a change!

Good luck and feel free to use teamspeak!

Goodbye and thanks for choosing us I hope you enjoyed the majority of your time here, and thanks for being grown up about leaving tonight... this is the right way of conducting yourself IMO.

In regards to the management team actions, We do what we need to do... Its never been easy steering this ship and not everyone will agree, Personally I dont make all the decisions but my view is I like people to conduct themselves online as they do in real life... unfortunately for some that isn't a change!

Good luck and feel free to use teamspeak!
sad thing is wilco hes already been banned seems like certain staff members are to eager to ban everyone even those not involved you maybe need a quick word with them to calm down a little and only ban those who deserve it

sad thing is wilco hes already been banned seems like certain staff members are to eager to ban everyone even those not involved you maybe need a quick word with them to calm down a little and only ban those who deserve it
I'd know the whole situation before slinging accusations at staff.

i know enough to make a point thank you very much infact i probably know more than you so think before you speak ,

Blaze, According to a staff member he is currently sat in a room with Neo and co... but fair play to him on leaving like a man

i know enough to make a point thank you very much infact i probably know more than you so think before you speak ,
no need to make hate on eddy's good bye post he is doing it correctly and leaving in peace, lets not escalate this 

Blaze, According to a staff member he is currently sat in a room with Neo and co... but fair play to him on leaving like a man
thats all i was saying wilco some people leave like spoilt children others leave with dignity and there heads held high lets not put everyone into the same catogory were a better community than that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back