What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Edi Delta (Pendrew Winters)

Gordon

Staff Lead
Staff Lead
Dev Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
@Pendrew Wintershas been playing as a new character, "Edi Delta", a robotic member of the NHS! I've had a few encounters which have always been very positive. Very high quality of RP, always thinking outside of the box and creating enjoyable RP situations.​

A few other members of the staff team have noted that you're doing an awesome job, so thank you - and well done!​

For those who may not have had the pleasure, you're in for a treat! 🤖

20230106195703_1.jpg

Thankyou all who have been so understanding of the new character arc. I wasn't sure what effect it would have when first introduced to the community, however i have had many positive reactions from many players which gives me great joy to have provided a new and enjoyable experiences for everyone i have encountered.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had amazing time, going on patrol with Edi Delta. It was only one patrol and it was very fun. Many patrols in the future and will introduce music to Edi Delta. My new best friend in the nhs. With very much love - Samara 💚

Loved you at the great roll off event. Love how willing you are to be abit silly with it too. 

Hopefully wont be needing your services 😉

Absolutely amazing RP, last night with all the old men at the bomb explosion, Edi Delta was Top Doc!! some of the medic RP I've had on the server ! can't wait for further interactions 💙

:Sooo. Just to confirm on behalf of Lili Mcoy and Nikolai (The robotist people) you are definitely not a transformer or mech."

me when i see edi from now on

Wait... That's pendrew?! Dayum dude, that's a great character! I spent some time with you as Mick and genuinely didn't know it was you! Way to commit! Well played

So far each interaction I had with this character it was amazing!! keep it up.

PS: I will get you next time 😉
-> the Nerd that tried to install a random mod on you 😄 

After having a little of RP with Robo medic before the storm yesterday i must say we were made to laugh and the Robo medic gave me tips on how to headbutt someone! 

very fun few minutes and memorable

Gonna throw in on this post. Spent hours RPing with EDI last night at the Lost Tavern. The development of the robot after it begins to spiral was thoroughly enjoyable. I'd also like to include @TinyBigJacko, @PsianaRama @Keyethand @Kyle Kamarafor stopping by and adding a few extra layers. 

All in all, a good experience!

Back