What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Eject

DemonPuppy

Hi guys,

I am here to ask why sometimes when I get into a car and the car is not lock and going very fast, I get ejected automatically, for no reason.

Happens to me sometimes as well its quite frustrating. Would be nice to know why this happens!

Ejected automatically? I've not heard of this 'bug before'. You are either scroll wheeling and pressing space/ double tapping space/ pressing V. 

It could be because someone in your group is giving the 'dismount' order via group ( I believe but don't quote me, I am not an Arma 3 expert )

No I didnt pres anything..I was in the car and the car was driving fast then ejected and died T_T

I've had this before. I crashed my car, got out and fixed it, but before I could it kind of automatically repaired itself which was weird.

I then proceeded to continue driving and about 30 seconds later, I got ejected from the car with the message about being pulled out of it. I quite literally got ejected into the air lol and landed with a bump which killed me.

This used to happen to me a lot but when I used to switch to 3rd person. I don't know if its the default key bindings but in my bindings 'Select' and 'Change view' were both set to 'Enter', I think the keys were binded like that because I was using a keyboard without a number pad. But don't hold me to it. Maybe check key bindings to check you have nothing conflicting on the same key.

Back