What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Elakin out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elakin

Back from the dead
Unlinked
This has been coming for a while, say around 2-3 weeks when I stopped playing as often as I should. I took a week break and then another 5 days due to Leeds Fest and since then I've been online maybe once and don't really have the urge to play as much as I should anymore. And so, as of this post I am going to be departing from Altis. However, I will not be leaving this community. You haven't gotten rid of me that easily! I've been here since 3 days before my forum account was created, so the 19th of February, and I have made some incredible people who I proudly call friends, and I hope to keep in touch with all of them. I can also happily write this post saying I'm ending on a clean sheet, with not a single report/ban to my name, which again I am proud of and reminds me I'm not doing a very good job of being the irritating pest I try to be. :p

I'm not going to write a huge list of people because frankly I've bounced between gangs & the police and I'd say I've made a solid set of friends out of 80% of you fuckers, so if we've ever had multiple run-ins, RP or TS or just spoke alot etc. You can count yourself in on the list of people who've made my time here incredible. Unless your name is Kylan because he's a cheat and a general tit.

So all in all, thanks everyone. Especially Kylan, for smuggling me into his sports hatchback on my first day in Altis and teaching me how not to be a fucking moron (you failled, buddy), and those from The Sixth Sanctum [TSS], Roadside Rebels [RSR], Marmite Miners [MM] and last and most certainly least - The twats from Dan's Hobo Zone. You've all been great.

I'll still be lurking around the teamspeak more often than not and even still playing, although that will be very occasionally I imagine unless I decide to make a return, in which case I will open an introduction post.

Thanks again guys.

Elakin out!  :Goodbye:

Last edited by a moderator:
I came into this thread with a huge smile on my face, and I write this with a a frown as you're not really leaving...

Just kidding, you're a lad, and hope to see you around TS and the forums man, take a break and maybe one day you'll return!

Much love! <3

YOU HOBO WHY?!

speak to you whenever, you bouncing hobo. Sad to see you go, take care mate!

Love you Nikale

I had some good times with u buddy hope u have fun in what ever u do

Dear Elakin,

We regret to inform you that your resignation from your position of head of the Department of Hobo Executions has been denied. You will be expected to return to work at 7am on Monday the 7th of September to continue executing hobos.

Regards,

The Hobo Zone

P.S. I refuse to shed a tear.

crying-waterfalls.gif

Double post. Double the emotion.

Dear Elakin,

We regret to inform you that your resignation from your position of head of the Department of Hobo Executions has been denied. You will be expected to return to work at 7am on Monday the 7th of September to continue executing hobos.

Regards,

The Hobo Zone

P.S. I refuse to shed a tear.

:Crying2:
*Tries to leave, gets dragged back kicking and screaming by Dan*

Unless your name is Kylan because he's a cheat and a general tit.
Well i was going to say something nice, but fuck you elakin.

Edit: Love you really <3. But how dare you leave. I just don't allow it. Like your mother most probably said, "I brought you into this Altis and ill be the one that takes you out. So shut the fuck up and carry on playing you tit". 

I'm going to miss the screaming , hope your gonna have a lot of fun what you're going to do next , and will hopefully speak to you tome to time on TS , have a good one Elakin.

Salty <3

funny-crying-o.gif

I know I once called you the worst officer on Altis, but I was proven wrong! Will miss seeing you around. Take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back