What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Elcid Pierre (Action: Ban Issued 20/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khandamir

Currently residing in Los Santos
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Elcid Pierre
Time & Date this happened:
September 14th, around 1 in the morning
Description of what happened:
One of my colleague medics died, so I went to rescue him. I arrive at the scene to find a broken car with two bodies beneath it. I revive the civilian, he starts repairing the car. At first I am thankfull for this, so I can revive my colleague under the car. He drives it back, gets out, picks up the money.. Then he takes the medic backpack and I start to get suspicious, and I was right, coz he drives me over straight after. Then he also takes my gear and heli (another vid, but this one is proof enough I guess).

When my colleague came back from being AFK I found out he and this VDMer died because he planted his car in the medic heli.
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
I am sorry but no, when I scrolled up in the chat I found out he had been killing. A lot. And then VDM's two medic's, I don't think there is any point in resolving this with the player. He needs to be banned from this community. 
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Thats actually impressive how many rules were broken, can we make a record for how quickly you can ban him?

Ban issued

8bddb5d9e4de980573c5b041e1ee36ef -1 Elcid Pierre - Forum Report 20/09/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back