What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Electric scooters to replace Boris bikes

Mason

Investor
Investor
Unlinked
Brief Summary: Replace all boris bikes with scooters.

Detailed Suggestion: Its 2023. Boris bike are out dated and need to get with the times. Replace all of the boris bikes around the server with Electric scooters.
Below is a mod that you can replace them with.
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/portuguese-electric-sharing-scooter-addon-livery-map-editor-xml

The Pros:

• More modern
  • People don't need to have been the gym for stamina (Not sure if thats a pro, might end up with unhealthy people)
  • Fun

The Cons:

• Dev work

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 would be cool plus another reason to use the electric charging points

+1 I think having both options to choose a Boris bike or an E scooter would be cool!

+1 from me for electric scooters - cant wait too see people riding around like its the middle of london delivering food

Think I added it to my suggestion about having them added to stock in the bicycle shop, just to get a bit more variation of what we sell there

+1 from me for electric scooters - cant wait too see people riding around like its the middle of london delivering food

Think I added it to my suggestion about having them added to stock in the bicycle shop, just to get a bit more variation of what we sell there

Would be good to see the bike shop able to sell them

ugEGhb8.png

Looks really janky

i think he said in the description he couldent make it look any better
Oh absolutely, it's a limitation with GTA, but I think adding stuff like that brings down the overall quality of the server, something that RPUK is continuously praised for. It just seems to stick out like a sore thumb to me

Back