What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

elias 000 may be making a comeback

elias 000

Im thinking of coming back to this again as ive got some time now and i think i will enjoy the game again and hopefully i will play alot now so yea for those who dont remember me or dont know who i am ive been here for 2 years 1 whole year in the cop force and then ive been in multiple gangs as the warriors and tck now i just gotta start grinding and finding a gang again dont have a lot of money anymore as i spent it all on houses

I will tag some ppl that i used to play w here so i know which ones are still here xd

@Wade Winters @Busterguy @Tommy Vapour @YoCo @MRyan- @Cleon @TikTak and some others that i did not find tags of

Last edited by a moderator:
Tommy vapou is a goner.

The Warriors just started up again recently. You're welcome to come back and play. I'll be on tomorrow 😊

The Warriors just started up again recently. You're welcome to come back and play. I'll be on tomorrow
1f60a.png
We will se got a meeting with a guy from another gang im gonna se whatsup there aswell where i go but i will defenetly consider u again

Back