What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

elite dangerous

@lionel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZU4ifflGm4&feature=youtu.be

would be longer but for some reason it wasn't cashing out on me killing peoples

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a new microphone so I've got to redo the voice activation thing on windows because the other 10 minutes of this session is me calling voice attack every name under the sun

But i do like voice attack mainly because i don't know my keyboard because it's all voice now

now the proud owner of TrackIR the realism is amazing

Last edited by a moderator:
im tempted by a track IR but for now i shall stick with pressing the middle mouse button in and moving that around when im on a long flight

Dogfighting with TrackIR and an X52 Pro HOTAS combo is the dog's bollox, imho. I've had my TrackIR for years, and it's so good to see it supported in ED. It really does give you an advantage. You can follow that interdiction escape vector much more easily (because you rarely lose sight of it completely), and being able to keep an enemy in sight - even through the roof windscreen, if you have one - makes all the difference when it comes to predicting his movements. Definitely recommended.

i love love love Community Goals :)

iEifTMl.png

Back