What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ellisimo (Action: Ban Issued 27/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Dover

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): ellisimo

Time & Date this happened: 23.00 GMT+1 - 25.09.2014

Description of what happened: We were robbing this guy in his house and we he killed one of our guys. Then when we finally get him he decides to combatlog so that he saves his gear and we cant get any further into the house.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Nope

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

The reason for me rage quiting was because of you and the people you were with metagaming, there was no reason for an armed assault on my house in Kavala just minutes after me logging on. You must have seen that i logged on the server and then travelled straight to my house fully armed. Lt Foxtail was hovering over my house the previous evening in a Heli, and of course he could see the names of me and the people i was with. And Lt Foxtail was involved in this assault. 

What are you talking about? We just happened to drive by on the main road and then see that you are going in your house repeatedly for a reason, so we found out it was a good idea to rob you. We didnt see that you just logged in either.

And stop talking bullshit. You have no reason to say we metagamed in that situation. This accusation is a lie and you dont have any reason to call us metagamers or have proof to back up your statement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lt Foxtail wasnt with us, you kept talking about him. Next time (if you don't get banned, which you should), try to hide your exit and entry for god sake.

I dont care about what happened when it comes to logging out to save gear... its clearcut exploiting

Ban Issued: 

7e2af22ebe83412d33b44e7c92812d91 -1 Eliisimo - Forum Report 27/09/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back