What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Emil (Action: Ban Issued 29/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellbak

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Emil

Time & Date this happened: 15:10 UK time

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: So me and PC Nathan was at Athria HQ, when the Emil guy started breaking RP telling us our names and said he would F**K US, kill us, and stick our guns up our a**es.
So after that he went missing for a time. A Tempest blew up at the Garage and i went to se if I would safe some lifes of the ppl how died there, when Emil once again shows up and without saying anything, he shot me in the head.

What Rule Was Broken ?: 3A), Rule 5

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I told him many times to stop this actions, but it did not help. - Multible people can verify that

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after) My shadowplay did not record at the time, but i will rely on the support from PC Nathan and the other people around the police HQ.

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/40865313056806332/3E9D759EFE854F11A8F0830850109F7BB29FA52F/

A bit of advice with shadowplay....set it to Shadow, this way you dont have to record all the time, you can just hit ALT+F10 and it will save the last 5-10-15-20 minutes of gameplay. Its much easier than second guessing whats about to go down, and ensures you will always have the footage available to put in a decent report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back