What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Emoting in Prison!

SteveStacy

Donator
Donator
I've been inside those walls for too long without dancing!! Jokes aside, I think emoting and rag dolling should be added back (if I'm not mistaken) to prison, it's something little that I think would be appreciated by a lot of people, whether it's for photos, dancing or just falling over. I understand it was removed to stop people from exploiting out but is there not a way to stop this? Maybe electrify walls or something? Prison is pretty boring to say the least, I think you should be able to at least dance with the music from the speakers to past the time! 

I see virtually no cons to this addition and really only positives, again, it's something small so I'd understand if it gets overlooked but I think it would add just that little something to prison. 🙂

PRISON.jpg 

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll have a think about if there is someway we can do this without reintroducing the risk of exploiters.
Maybe you can do them but not near the edge of a prison or something like that. We'll put it on the list of something to discuss.

We'll have a think about if there is someway we can do this without reintroducing the risk of exploiters.
Maybe you can do them but not near the edge of a prison or something like that. We'll put it on the list of something to discuss.
Couldn’t disabling shared emotes only fix the exploiter issue? Or other emotes that make you move from the starting point

We have a different solution we are working on, hang tight

Back