What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

End Game?

Drama Lama

Hello community! I bet I'm not the only one remembering this but I guess a lot of people had a lot of fun and the stream was awesome as well! 
now to the question is it possible to have this kind tournament in the future and how the rest of you think about it? I'll link video from one game down below!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Love it! Would be cool to have this again!

Was amazing to see this,

" the streets of altis were quite.. the roads were empty.. all the stores had to restock on there chips and beers because everyone was watching the games at home. "

#EndGame!

I Believe @Applebyysuggested this the other day and tagged cieran in. It was a very good event and would be amazing to do it again 

I'm really happy how warm welcome this thread got! I'm gonna share some End Game action by our side LCN Boys!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Shoutout to @Riku!

I'll add it to my ever-growing list of events! Got a couple coming up and assuming I can get buy-in from Management and enough members want to do this - can't see why not.

Would be good if we could get it sorted before Christmas as obviously the winners will get a #christmasbonus xD 

Back