What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Enough said....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entei

Why did the servers reputation post get deleted? There was absolutely nothing wrong in the content and it was ACTUALLY useful information to think about, and people who posted to it actually had the balls to finally say what they really think. Silencing the post by deleting it just brings up more anger in the community due to their voices being silenced once again.

I will let @Vladic Ka respond, as he was the hider of said post.

Edit:

Although, I can say the main reason why the server is filling up less is due to the filters in place. People from foreign countries appear to be having issues, and some A3 clients that need to change the source port. But upon looking in there there was a plethora of good constructive criticism that we accept, and encourage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Merged double image thread into here.

I have had my answer and it is exactly what I was expecting for. In my eyes it would be rather positive if you actually made that private message to me public since it gives us the mindset of you not trying to hide our opinions instead doing the rather opposite and trying to calm things down.

Hello. Just want to tell you the reasoning behind hiding the reputation post. With everything that is going on with regards to the allegations and counter allegations from that other community the timing just seemed wrong for this kind of topic. When this is all sorted I personally will show the topic again for all to see but I think there is enough drama to be dealing with right now.

Vlad.

That's what I sent Nikolai.

I guess this is open now, so let the discussion start I guess?
I think people just want to play the game and not see any politics or drama.

Locking topic there is no need to discuss this further its happened there gone, good luck to them and there project and thats the last we will talk about it.

Edit: if you have any ideas/information or concerns then that's what the community Representative is for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back