What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Envy Cinematics

Envy

This is a quick introduction to a project I've been planning on executing for a while now, this will be something I'll be progressively building on to a larger scale as time goes on. I hope to feature many familiar faces in the community and give individuals & groups the attention they deserve. Anyway... enjoy!

​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Feedback would be appreciated ❤️

- Envy

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks amazing @Envy! Great work!

As for feedback, I think your camera work could improve by just motivating its motion by the action and including more with each clip.
Hard to put into text but none the less, really impressive short!

Next up... @AZombieKitty aka Raven​

​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

​

Behind the scenes:​

aMf2xqx.jpg

p4zsv6w.jpg

​

Envy

Mate, you've smashed it, these are brilliant. You should do some promo videos for server i think you'd smash it

Mate, you've smashed it, these are brilliant. You should do some promo videos for server i think you'd smash it
Ayyy appreciate the support, deffo would be down to do something like that for RPUK if the opportunity ever arose! Thanks man!

Also i was thinking of in RP starting a music company which you could be perfect. You could do people music videos and things or advertisements for people. You’ve got such a good opportunity here 

Back