What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

EOD DJ ANDO, AN, Lionel Richie, Danny, Preacher (Action: Bans Issued 02/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepred

Unlinked
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
EOD DJ ANDO
AN
Lionel Richie
Danny
Preacher
Among a few others, they were masked and could not be identified.

Time & Date this happened:
25.02.2015 @ 2250 GMT

Which Server did this happen on:
Server #2

Description of what happened:
We were manning the checkpoint on server 2, when, all of a sudden, gunfire appear. Turns out turn be the above mentioned individuals opening fire. Around 45 minutes earlier one of the "EOD" clans members were executed within our checkpoint. We were receieved intel of this impending attack, but never expected it to be pure "Random Death Match".

What Rule Was Broken ?:
Rule 5, section "RDM".

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
They were asked whether or not they wanted to have a conversation on TeamSpeak, although both parties ended up agreeing with posting here.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Last edited by a moderator:
And you executing our friend within your checkpoint for no reason wasn't rdm ? that's called initiation, which makes us more than entitled to plan an attack on you. And if you expect us to come up to the gates and say "Oh hey guys we're just going to attack you". You say you had "intel" of an attack, you should have been prepared. We planned and executed a plan perfectly, leaving only one of your guys in the checkpoint. You then got your friends to log on and give backup, knowing you couldn't return due to NLR. This attack was completely just, you kidnap our friend, execute him without us knowing and we attack to free him, only to find you all love crying bloody murder when the shoe is on the other foot. 

They took one of ours hostage during the night, so we regrouped and attacked. As far as I know this is perfectly within RP. Also during the abduction of our friend they were extremely obnoxious so of course we were going to retaliate. Our pilot dropped us 2 clicks south of the wall and we bounded to the checkpoint using the cover we could. PIDed the targets and opened fire. If they were expecting us to say "Yeah were gonny shoot you, better prepare yourselves" I think that is a joke. Out manned and out gunned our only option was a surprised attack. 

When our group was whittled down to 2 or 3, PRNA reinforcements logged in and showed up in armored cars to kill the rest of us.

The member they abducted warned them we would retaliate, something along the lines of "We're gonny fuck you guys up for this" but you would need to talk to 2Dragons for confirmation.

I believe we were all within RP.

I look forward to seeing this issue resolved.

And you executing our friend within your checkpoint for no reason wasn't rdm ? that's called initiation, which makes us more than entitled to plan an attack on you. And if you expect us to come up to the gates and say "Oh hey guys we're just going to attack you". You say you had "intel" of an attack, you should have been prepared. We planned and executed a plan perfectly, leaving only one of your guys in the checkpoint. You then got your friends to log on and give backup, knowing you couldn't return due to NLR. This attack was completely just, you kidnap our friend, execute him without us knowing and we attack to free him, only to find you all love crying bloody murder when the shoe is on the other foot. 
There is something you must understand. Your friend lost his life 45-60 minutes earlier. Let's put it into perspective. I kill a guy in Kavala, and 60 minutes later his friend runs up to me and shoots me, with no other reasoning than 60 minutes earlier, I killed his friend. That would be classified as RDM, and so is this.

And yes, we do expect you to run up to us and initiate some form of role-play, hence why this is a "serious role-play community".

You claim your attack was well planned, but a well planned role-play attack would consist of you actually engaging in role-play, and then executing whatever mastermind of a plan you have.

As soon as you took our friend, we got in a chopper and went north. During the night we were about halfway to the checkpoint when it became day. I think that is well within enough time.

As soon as you took our friend, we got in a chopper and went north. During the night we were about halfway to the checkpoint when it became day. I think that is well within enough time.
I'll leave you with this:

It's not. Talk before you shoot. Doing anything but this is classified as RDM.

There is something you must understand. Your friend lost his life 45-60 minutes earlier. Let's put it into perspective. I kill a guy in Kavala, and 60 minutes later his friend runs up to me and shoots me, with no other reasoning than 60 minutes earlier, I killed his friend. That would be classified as RDM, and so is this.
Not to mention the fact, we spent a good amount of time dodging scouts on top of the tower as well as your manned vehicle patrols. If anything it should be an eye opener to you and your group that you aren't as safe as you think. If you execute someone, expect retaliation. If you aren't keeping your guard up then that is not our problem, we ran two clicks in the open and weren't spotted once and when we sprung the attack and ended all but one member of your group you all instantly QQ. It was just and it was well executed, the lack of awareness on your side made it all the easier for me to get inside.

Upload a recording of you executing our friend and we'll see if it's just. you were recording running around base so you must have been recording for that too. 

Right, okay. I'll try this again - you are clearly not getting my point.

I don't give a flying fuck how long you spent planning out your attack, I really don't.

What I do care about is whether or not you RP'd you attack, which you did not.

Retaliate all you want, dodge our scouts as many times as you wish and attempt to make us feel unsafe as much as your heart desires, but for the love of God, Allah, Buddah or whatever it is that floats your boat, role-play!

I probably have the execution of your friend recorded, but guess what? It's irrelevant to this report. That was two completely seperated incidents, and thus that video has nothing to do here. As I said, attack us for whatever reason you want. Did we do something to piss you off? Attack us! Did we throw one of your friends off a tower? Attack us!

.. But there is one thing you must ALWAYS do: role-play.

Well that's where we disagree. We were well within RP. That's all we have to say, lets wait for the admins to weigh in.

Approved. Awaiting Action.  25/2/2015

A long period of time where the day and night cycle literally changes is a massive indicator it is not an acceptable time scale for previously initiated RP and it must be initiated again. #RPEverything

8570ecb757770cfc6238991c2eb657f1 -1 DJ Ando - Forum Report 02/03/2015
1375ff15a0551f9105bee0a9a51a2896 -1 AN - Forum Report 02/03/2015
38677f6e03d0bcd9772a66147f492b53 -1 Lionel Richie - Forum Report 02/03/2015
b4b4e01c76ba133a6cbb4273fa853404 -1 Danny - Forum Report 02/03/2015
0af12028bb8695b0ca420b232a59c37e -1 Preacher - Forum Report 02/03/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back