What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

EP.3 - A new player beginners guide to making money - The Fisher-man

Clarity

Another video on how a new player can make some money by becoming a fisherman! Very soon ill be uploading some more lucrative but riskier methods for people to make money, i hope you guys enjoy! :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Conner Merlinhaha Go for it mate! its different i suppose..mayby just buy a bigger boat and also park a bigger truck in that spot, then do a few trips to fill it up..then sell it in bulk haha..i have tested it out so if you go further out like 2.5-3 clicks you do get alot more tuna and stuff which sell for 700 each. 

@Niall125thank you mate, just recently uploaded a copper one last night, you'll find it in the same section as this video near the top, tried to use some screen overlays in that one too, comment on that post once you've seen it and let me know what you think..always trying to improve my videos for you guys.

No worries fella, Ill check it out soon, the community needs stuff like this <3 You should do a video on how to avoid a robbery xD I think people would appreciate it :D

Back