What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

EP.4 How to make money - The Copper Run - Beginners guide

Clarity

Starting to slowly make my way up to the more riskier profitable methods with my video's now, let me know what you guys think of it. I'm trying to improve on each video I make by trying new things like putting overlays on the screen etc.. I'm always hoping and trying to improve for you guys. it takes me quite a lot of time to record, make and especially edit these video's so any support from you is greatly appreciated and makes it all worth while :D Let me know how I can improve or if you have any video requests you would like to see me make next. if you like comment and subscribe on my video on youtube it really helps the channel out too. Hope you enjoy :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@KingGodDiabloZI didn't get robbed at all during this video. as you could see it was all done in one take :D  bare in mind I was in an off road tho so I was really quick at all the stops. Why do you ask mate? Have you had a hard time with copper or iron before? 

Back