What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

EP.5 How to make money - Clams to Pearls - 350k+ per run

Clarity

Today i will show you guys how to do Clams/Pearls let me know what you guys think of it. This will be great for all players old and new. I'm trying to improve on each video I make by trying new things like putting overlays on the screen etc.. I'm always hoping and trying to improve for you guys. it takes me quite a lot of time to record, make and especially edit these video's so any support from you is greatly appreciated and makes it all worth while :D Let me know how I can improve or if you have any video requests you would like to see me make next. slight editing fail at the end that I forgot to crop out but I wasn't going to re-render it again because it takes ages haha. ENJOY! :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Any chance you could make a single post with all the videos that you have done and keep it updated? So that when someone asks me 'are there any guides to money making' I can go, 'sure, this guy has done made some videos, there's the link'

Thank you everyone! I appreciate it! and @Samatlewissyeaa I sure can mate, good idea! when people comment on it and stuff wont my new video be posted right at the bottom or something? or do I just edit the post each time?

Thank you everyone! I appreciate it! and @Samatlewissyeaa I sure can mate, good idea! when people comment on it and stuff wont my new video be posted right at the bottom or something? or do I just edit the post each time?
edit the post each time and you can edit the title ' TUTORIAL VIDEOS *UPDATED 15/11/2016' 'UPDATED 29/11/2016' etc etc, you can comment 'UPDATED' as well/ instead.

edit the post each time and you can edit the title ' TUTORIAL VIDEOS *UPDATED 15/11/2016' 'UPDATED 29/11/2016' etc etc, you can comment 'UPDATED' as well/ instead.
Same as banaduck did! Works pretty good

Anyway keep up the video's man! i like them and it really helps out the hobos :D 

I have a challenge for you. 

See how many times you can sell uncut diamonds in the time it takes you to sell 1 batch of processed diamonds and see which one makes the most money. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the kind comments people! I will be sure to make that big post with all my video's in tonight or whenever I next upload a new video and @Mitch Connerchallenge accepted :p

I have a challenge for you. 

See how many times you can sell uncut diamonds in the time it takes you to sell 1 batch of processed diamonds and see which one makes the most money. 
Oh god... @TCK Clarity

Back