What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ep 9 - EXILE - First 10 hours

Unlucky George

Resident Rule Breaker!
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
The definitive guide on how not to play Exile. I love love LOVE this mod. "Just when I thought I'd be moving on from Arma they drag me back in" - misquoted from the Godfather

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I just wish I had put up a fight with the AI, I didn't want to fire first!
I noticed you cut out the part where you have been going around stealing presents from children.

Trying to paint a picture of us all being evil, when you are making the vulnerable children of Altis wake up with empty presents under the tree.

I noticed you cut out the part where you have been going around stealing presents from children.

Trying to paint a picture of us all being evil, when you are making the vulnerable children of Altis wake up with empty presents under the tree.

Yeah what happend to that George ?
I think i made a fair point on that ^^
Children's presents with with WEPONS in them! I was doing the honourable thing and removing them to help prevent a tragedy!

Children's presents with with WEPONS in them! I was doing the honourable thing and removing them to help prevent a tragedy!
weapons - yes, the clothing the food etc, you even see in your video you do it with a santa hat on, you are even mocking them as you do it

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the real Unlucky George

5879125.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I'd got away with killing you... Obviously not  :p

@Unlucky George great vid!!

What has happened to my 2nd home oh god

Famous last words
"I like triangles, triangles are fun"  hahaha LOL

never played Exile but have a feeling I would try to talk/rp too much :) 

Those bicycles look cool tho!! apart from their murderous tendencies!!  

Back