What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Escalating problem with poor RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no point writing poorly concealed complaints on the forum if you want to make a change. Either write on the rules feedback page if you want something to happen about rules. Write a report a player if you have issues with a player, or apply for the staff team if you feel like you want to be more active about making a change.
Do NOT however start writing vaguely dramatic posts on the forum as they will only lessen your own credibility and are frowned upon as the only intention seems to be to start drama.

Obviously the server still has fantastic roleplayers and most of the time it's a lot of fun. It isn't an easy rule to construct because there has to be room for robbery, since that's the whole excitement element. Just that lately it seems a lot of shots are going for the driver, instead of say the tyres. It could also be down to bad aim I guess.

@Adonis fair enough. I have been banned in the past and had recent reports, I understqnd how that can be percieved. However, the recent reports have been denied and i doubt you have read them through properly. Everyone can report whoever they want, that does not mean that rwport is valid and should be used to make someone look bad on the forums. As I do spend about 140h/2 weeks on this server I twnd to get involved in situations ever so often which can sometimes lead to a report. 

for once one of these is NOT about the Plebs...

giphy.gif

@Adonis fair enough. I have been banned in the past and had recent reports, I understqnd how that can be percieved. However, the recent reports have been denied and i doubt you have read them through properly. Everyone can report whoever they want, that does not mean that rwport is valid and should be used to make someone look bad on the forums. As I do spend about 140h/2 weeks on this server I twnd to get involved in situations ever so often which can sometimes lead to a report. 
Playing a lot is not an excuse for shit rp though. On King of the Hill servers you could shoot to your heart's content.

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing a lot is not an excuse for shit rp though. On King of the Hill servers you could shoot to your heart's content.
Firstly lad his rp is fine if it wasnt all of those reports that youre claiming would have gotten him banned which clearly they didnt.  And i dont understand why you first said that you wouldnt name anyone but are now fully isolating one member and btw KOTH gunfights and AL gunfights are completely different soooo........

And getting reported does not equal shit rp.
From personal experience you'd have to prove me wrong. 

But again I'm not saying you are the only case of triggerhappy "rp", simply one I pointed out.

So much drama holy shiet ,why dont you get a report up and deal with it or post a rules feedback ,moaning about it here does nothing good or positive in the way of things beeing changed stop being silly and use  the correct means of making a change happen , thank you

Hi,

I am sure this topic has been covered countless times, but I feel as though a certain group (not naming, but you all know who) of "rebels" lately has been relying on piss-poor RP to rob and kill people on a scale I've not seen before on this server. Just look at the game feed and you will know who and what I'm talking about. Some of these players have already had their "last warning" more than once it seems.

The aggressor always has the upper hand. When I see someone approaching me with assault rifles raised and aimed at me, I'm not yet at liberty to open defensive fire because RP hasn't been initiated. Playing by the rules, I am always the one who has to yield because "hands up or I shoot" simply gives no other alternative than to bend over backwards or accept your fate and get shot.

Just this weekend, this certain "group" attacked our hemtt convoy. They stopped our first hemtt after shouting "stop now or we shoot" and proceeded to shoot the driver instantly. At this point I was further back in the convoy and hadn't heard the (poor excuse of) RP being initated.  I didn't even have the time to speak a single word. They shot the entire convoy.

They attempt this many times a day, most of the time we manage to drive away. Thing is, when before we would tend to pull over and RP the situation, this is no longer viable because the quality of RP is something a 12 year old would be capable of. Some people are here to deathmatch and RP is only a hindrance to them.

Why even bother when there are koth servers out there though?

For now (sorry to say) all I seen is you crying because you got robbed and lost some valuable items, you made a post which did start some drama and from what I read that is against the rules, you need to understand that the rebel life is 95% robbing/taking hostages/gaining money illegally/ etc... 

you saying it was shit rp or good rp or any sort of rp, just makes it look like your starting a drama battle vs that gang/person. I’ve been through shit rp many times, and never have I made a post where I “target that gang” by saying they have shit rp. It’s harsh to say but stand up, stop crying about and find a way to counter these attacks, instead of actually driving away, you saying they have shit rp leave the vehicle and talk to them. 

For now (sorry to say) all I seen is you crying because you got robbed and lost some valuable items, you made a post which did start some drama and from what I read that is against the rules, you need to understand that the rebel life is 95% robbing/taking hostages/gaining money illegally/ etc... 

you saying it was shit rp or good rp or any sort of rp, just makes it look like your starting a drama battle vs that gang/person. I’ve been through shit rp many times, and never have I made a post where I “target that gang” by saying they have shit rp. It’s harsh to say but stand up, stop crying about and find a way to counter these attacks, instead of actually driving away, you saying they have shit rp leave the vehicle and talk to them. 
I'll just have to disagree, but I guess I may have a higher standard than most.

But point taken. I'll report shit rp in the future and simplify my rp to a more aggressive level in the future considering the circumstances and current state of mind rampant in the community.

First people are crying because I didn't name anyone, but when I do that becomes the problem. Talk about being a bunch of holier than thou hypocrits.

Items are totally expendable and replaceable. They are not the problem. The problem is simply poor rp as a guise for easy deathmatch. Always easier to shoot someone who won't shoot back because they are abiding to the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back